• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where are these buyers when I want to sell?

Re: Where are these buyers when I want to sell?

Holy F**K, that's $12.65 a 50rd box.
People need to settle down.

I wounder when this is going to stop.

Looks like one of those Walmart shipments that never made it to the counter for restocking.

Just amazing....

Topstrap

confused.gif
What are people thinking?? Absolutely crazy!!

Stupidity is what it is. Gun show last weekend guy was actually selling Federal Automatch 325 round Bulk pack for $50. This stuff was not sitting on his table but money changing hands. I think the 22 ammo is a bit different because you cant find it anywhere and everyone has a 22.

My dad stopped by a gun store in NM and saw 9mm ammo, 1 box - $69.

WTF???

things are a little off right now But It's not the Norm. It's fucking GunBrocker & there's an Ass for every seat.

Local sporting goods store just got a shipment of ammo 500 round bricks $27 limit three per customer also have 223 for $12 box of twenty limit two per customer per day I thanked them for giving folks the chance to buy ammo things are getting crazy they also got 30 ruger 10-22's with the muzzle breaks and folding stocks for $360 fair prices and plenty in stock

Wow are people that desperate? Tempted to put up my 5000 rounds of Wolf Match target. Be nice to be on the other end of a fool and his parted money for a change.

it didnt sell at that it has been relisted so maybe ppl are starting to use their brains

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gr8shotss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it didnt sell at that it has been relisted so maybe ppl are starting to use their brains </div></div>

I've only used Gunbroker once, but how can he not sell them when they had 23 bids on them no reserve? Technivally would'nt he have had to sell them to the winning buyer, and now he has actually uploaded a second set of 10,000 rounds of 22?

I clicked to see what the buyer had bought in the past two total. Here is the last one. Paid twice this per wtf does he think is special about CCi Stinnger?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328552478

He must have heard the projectiles are made from Silver and Kryptonite so he can kill the wolf man and Superman with the same rimfires. PG

There is a dealer in this area who goes to Walmart and buys most of the ammo that come in on the truck, then goes to his shop and jacks up the prices. That's why the local Walmart is out of ammo early in the day because they let him buy it in bulk. The average Joe goes in and the shelves are bare and the excuse is well you should have gotten here at 7 or 8 this morning when the stock comes out. I smell a rat. MM