• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where are you buying your bullets?

2ac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2009
Seattle
I'm looking for Nosler CC 69s, 1000 count box. I know of the "usuals", Midway, etc. I'm just thinking you guys now somewhere off the beaten path that I'm not finding. It'd be nice if I could get the factory seconds deal, but nothing in stock right now.

Re: Where are you buying your bullets?

I've been buying them at Powder Valley, they have had more of what I was looking for in stock at comparable or better prices.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911GunNut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been buying them at Powder Valley, they have had more of what I was looking for in stock at comparable or better prices. </div></div>

1+

if you have your curio and relic license at grafs

NSL 22 (.224) 69gr HPBT BULLET CUSTOM 1000/bx
Item Number: NSL65823 · Availability: Less than 5 in stock
Add to Cart Price: $144.99

Check with Pats Reloading on the web. They had some bulk 223 Nosler bullets for a good price the last time I looked.

I usually buy from either Powder Valley or Lester Bruno at Bruno Shooter's Supply. They usually are the cheapest around.

Midway, Midsouth, Grafs, Powder Valley or Precision Reloading.

I always look for the best deal.

Chris

Thanks for the tips, looks like Midway is going to be the best deal with a coupon code.