• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where can I buy .308 brass??

Re: Where can I buy .308 brass??

Powder Valley shows some in stock. So does midsouth and third generation shooting supply.

Awesome I appreciate your guys help. Google just wasn't giving me any results it was getting so bad I was searching on post for old fired brass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1lnbrdg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Big-Brass

I just bought some once-fired MG brass here. </div></div>

Opinions /feed back on the brass you received from "Big Brass"?

Big-Brass has my comments up on his home-page.

It looks like good stuff so far but I haven't resized or de-primed any of it yet. Hope to get to that next week.

so far +1 on the brass I just got from Big-Brass.com

I ordered what seems like a day ago and got the box in today...

500 rnds of LC with what looks to be all stamped 11

Now I'm off to borrow my buds' swager

The availability varies, but I bought a boatload of .308 and .223 brass from <span style="color: #FF0000">THESE FOLKS</span> a few years ago - mostly Black Hills Match, LC, and Federal. The advantage to theirs is that it is (or at least was last time I talked to them) all shot in bolt guns at their training facility so you can avoid all the issues that come with brass shot in the over-sized chambers of machine guns.

Dealing in brass is not the main thrust of their business and you need to give them a call to check on availability, but they are great folks. I ordered several thousand pieces of each caliber and they shipped it to me as they accumulated enough to make shipping worthwhile.