• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where can I find a Remington 700 tac AAC-SD

Re: Where can I find a Remington 700 tac AAC-SD

I checked a pretty big distributor (sports south) at work for a customer today and they didnt have any either

There are a couple on GunBroker too...just run a search.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the available caliber on this model? </div></div>

You can get them in .308Win or...308Win. And, like Henry Ford said...you can have it in any color you like...as long as its black!
wink.gif

Gilberts is GTG I`ve been to their shop and a online order

Thanks for the info on Gilberts!! Think I'll call them tomorrow!

Ordered it today. Gotta have my ffl fax his info then I'll be set

There better be pics when you get it
wink.gif

There will be. I already have a B&C stock and a CDI DBM setup waiting on it. Then after I sell a my 10/22 and SS scope I'll be putting a Nightforce on top of it.

Cool! I really hope this rifle is as nice as I hope, I really want one.

Bump up to the top, any current leads on availability? Cany find anything myself.

I just saw one on gunbroker last night. I actually bought one off of GB 2 weeks ago and i am working on it as we speak. good luck on your hunt, they are nice rifles for the beginner to start off with..

I picked one up from budsgunshop.com a couple weeks ago. Go on there website and add it to your wishlist. When they come in (they get them in every few weeks it seems like) they will send you an email saying there in. One of the best prices too at $595 shipped...that is if you can wait them out! Have to hurry to buy once you get that email cause they dont last more than a few hours. I should have bought 3 of them and sold them for $680 like these other yaa-hooos are doing LOL