• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Where can I find some LC LR or Match brass?

ClayDirt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2010
KY
I've googled it with no luck. Anybody have any idea where I could find about 500 pcs?

Re: Where can I find some LC LR or Match brass?

Im guessing you want .308?

Gibrass has 30.06 right now.

Other than that gunbroker is the only place I see.

Sorry about that, 308.

black hills uses some lc match brass in there higher end ammo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kd185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">black hills uses some lc match brass in there higher end ammo </div></div>

I did not realize that. However, I am not in the market for any loaded or remanufactured ammo.

Clay, I have several hundred LC brass. It is all dated either 08 or 09. I will see exactly what it is and how much I have. It has the crimped primer pockets. Is this OK?

Clay, I have 300 pcs. of LC LR once fired brass. It is all dated '08. PM me if interested. Thanks.

PM sent.

I have some LC-LR 308 I'd sell.
It's from BH-M118-LR
I'd want $0.25 each.
Good, tough brass.
Ideal for an autoloader, but great for anything.
500 will last you a long time if you re-size properly.

The military produces a lot of good, spent cases.
I see it for sale fairly often.

gibrass.com *usually* has it in stock. Looks like they are out at the moment - you might want to give them a call, see if they have plans to get any more in the near future.

I have some I might be willing to part with. I'm not crazy about reloading it. A lot of it is 70's era iirc.

ClayDirt, are you still around. We had an agreement on 300 pcs. of LC LR brass. I have PM'd you with no response. It's been over a week now. Please respond to the PM.

ClayDirt, due to not receiving payment in a reasonable time and the inability to make contact with you, I am voiding our agreement for this brass. Please do not send payment as others have inquired about this brass and I will sell it to someone else. No hard feeling on this end.

Had a chance to buy a sealed ammo can of LC 118 Match ammo for the brass had a bonus that it shoots real well in my Savage BAS/K rifle