• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where can I get .260 Remington....Remington brass

Jayhop101

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2014
I am looking for brass made by Remington for the 260 Remington. I have checked Midway, Brownells and other sites......anyone have a lead on this stuff? I know, I know it's not as god as lapua or other brands but I am going to shoot tactical matches and I wont have the chance to pick up my brass after, so I really dont want to spend 1 dollar on brass everytime I pull the trigger never to see the brass again. So anyone have a lead on this stuff that seems more elusive than unicorn tears?

Look for Winchester 7-08, or Win 243 brass, run either through a FL die with the expander installed and you have 260 Brass, I don't recommend using 308 brass, it's .020 too short

Either that or might as well use Lapua.

This was the response I got from Remington:

"Due to overwhelming demand for centerfire rifle ammunition and components it is not possible to state with certainty when this SKU will be produced next. It is not currently on the production schedule.

We have not discontinued it and will be producing it again in the future as soon as schedules allow."

I have a folder with 38 bookmarked websites that sell RC260R (that's the SKU you want to search for), and none of them have inventory. They did just six months ago, because I ordered 1000 cases.

I am looking for brass made by Remington for the 260 Remington. I have checked Midway, Brownells and other sites......anyone have a lead on this stuff? I know, I know it's not as god as lapua or other brands but I am going to shoot tactical matches and I wont have the chance to pick up my brass after, so I really dont want to spend 1 dollar on brass everytime I pull the trigger never to see the brass again. So anyone have a lead on this stuff that seems more elusive than unicorn tears?

Freudian slip?