• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where can I get a new 5R Remmy?

groundhogbuster

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2012
Western NC
I have 2 FFLs very close to me, and they are both telling me they can't find a 5R from Rem! What do I tell them to order? Is it a 700P?

Re: Where can I get a new 5R Remmy?

No...Its a Remington 700 5R. Then tell them what caliper and barrel length. There are plenty on GB

It is a model 700 Stainless w/ 5R Rifling. There are quite a few on gun broker right now.

Good luck finding out what someones cost is ... No one wants to show how much wiggle room they actually have ...

Which caliber and barrel length are you looking for? They are available in .308 Win, .300 WM and .223 Rem. All 3 in 2 different barrel lengths. The .308 is in 24" or 20" threaded. The .300 is in 26" or 24" threaded. I can get you an item number for the one you want and if you have any trouble finding one let me know.

I pretty much know the cost, was an FFL, and order alot for my local FFL, but hated it. Looks like Snipercountry will be getting another order, lil cheaper than Buds, and I sent them my FFL's info last night, so will order this week. Thanks so much for the info. All I was getting at local FFL's was " Sports South and Ellet Bros. don't sale those so we can't get em. When I was an FFL, I'd order from another FFL, and make my own money, but seems like alot of people have gotten too rich, to go the extra mile these days

Check out buds

They had the best online prices when I bought mine

Acusport is the only distributor for the rifle you are looking for. I normally charge $1050 for one, which is a little more than snipercountry. That is for the 24" .308.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbdub474</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Acusport is the only distributor for the rifle you are looking for. I normally charge $1050 for one, which is a little more than snipercountry. That is for the 24" .308. </div></div>

Where are you in Missouri?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 66427vette</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbdub474</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Acusport is the only distributor for the rifle you are looking for. I normally charge $1050 for one, which is a little more than snipercountry. That is for the 24" .308. </div></div>

Where are you in Missouri? </div></div>

We are located in Troy, which is just north west of St. Louis. We are a small store, but try to take care of our customers. Also we are an 07FFL/02SOT, so we can help with any NFA stuff.