• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where can I get a Sako TRG stock?

Re: Where can I get a Sako TRG stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Beretta. They'll sell 'em to you.</div></div>

Actually, I started there.
No Joy.
Was told not in their computer.
Lord help us if something doesn't show up in a computer data base.

CP

Call Alex at Euro Optic. He would know where you could find one. Super guy as well.

570-220-3159

Josh

tjgeneral store list the folding butt stock for a mere $2860.

The standard butt section goes for $543 without accessories, add another $90 for the butt pad assembly and throw in another $31 a pop for spacers and the cheek piece is another $202. The forend goes for an additional $543.

So added up the complete stock will be about $1400.

Hope this helps some.

Might try again with Beretta. They might have changed, but when I was building my 338 I was going to get the 42 stock from them and total cost was under $600. It's been a few years though. It was for a trg-s and I would have had to change the trigger and mag to a 42 as well, so I ended up going with an McMillan A5.
PM sent