• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where do you get your Nightforce deals?

sprink21

Private
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2014
Vancouver, WA
Looking to pick up a 4-16 or 4-20 ATACR for a 7PRC I just finished. Is a blem at euro optic going to be the best deal or is there a vendor I should talk too?

I’ve been patiently looking for one there with the mil-xt reticle that I want. I really need something in the next month because this is going to be my hunting rig for this year.

If you want to go new, Talk to @CSTactical. Bought a few from them and great to deal with / usually best pricing.

Used, the PX, just make sure it’s from an established member and not scammer etc etc

• Love
Reactions: CSTactical
I've bought all 4 NF scopes from EuroOptic and found their prices to be best if you pay cash. Maybe not the absolute lowest but if you ever have an issue the little bit extra goes a long way

Reactions: sprink21
Lot of folks get so locked into a very specific unit that they miss out on many equally good items at very good deals.

Said another way, when you are really picky you either need to be VERY patient, get lucky or step up and pay retail. Just a fact of life.

Reactions: miss dottie
I ended up finding one in the PX. Thank you everyone for the help. Now time to start saving all over again for the next one, FML.

Reactions: Genin
I ended up finding one in the PX. Thank you everyone for the help. Now time to start saving all over again for the next one, FML.
Next one you get, if you are military or Leo you can contact Nightforce directly and give them your credentials. They will email you a confidential price list and you can order direct via email with the form they will attach with the price list. It will take a month or so for it to ship to you but it’ll be your best price.

Next one you get, if you are military or Leo you can contact Nightforce directly and give them your credentials. They will email you a confidential price list and you can order direct via email with the form they will attach with the price list. It will take a month or so for it to ship to you but it’ll be your best price.
Depending on the model, it can take over a year. The shortest wait I've had was about 3 months.
Been waiting over a year for a couple mounts. Finally bought at retail.

• Wow
Reactions: Genin
Depending on the model, it can take over a year. The shortest wait I've had was about 3 months.
Been waiting over a year for a couple mounts. Finally bought at retail.
Dang Ray! Sorry that happened to you. I haven’t had those issues with my prior orders from them. Last week, I ordered another NX8 and was quoted a max of 2 months but then got my receipt of order and it now states ship by end of August (would be only 1 month). Will keep my fingers crossed that I don’t run into the issues you have. *knock on wood*

Best I’ve found is I buy from Cabela’s when they have 10% off, with the points I get on their credit card I pretty much get them for free.