• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

where do you order ammo from?

ivanthesane

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2010
Where do you order ammo from? I've checked a few places that I've gotten scopes, etc. from but shipping on a few boxes of ammo (still searching for that magic load) is twice what the ammo costs!

Or should I give up and join the sportsmans guide buyers club for the free shipping?

Re: where do you order ammo from?

Grafs shipping is just 5.95 on ammo. I usually order my rimfire ammo from them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Champions Choice or Champion Shooters. Both gtg.

Eddie </div></div>

This. They carry the good stuff, understand the importance of lot #'s, ship fast, and are nice on the phone.

Champion's Choice http://www.champchoice.com/prod-CCI__22_...unds_-3483.aspx CCI Standard Velocity by the Brick.

Sam
smirk.gif

pick it up once a month at the local gunshow, surplusammoand arms.com has tables there with show prices that are hard to pass on.

Champions choice or champion shooters. Sportsmans guide if you can catch a sale.

MFH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Midway </div></div>

That's where I get my .17hmr ammo, buy a case every so often and toss it in with other junk I'm ordering so the shipping isn't as bad.

Ammoman does have some good deals from time to time on pistol ammo, otherwise I get parts from powder valley and load my own.