• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

where do you purchase your 1F lake city 5.56 brass? PM me plz!

I got a 1,000 pieces from tacticalbrass and have been very happy with them. They were already trimmed, sized, cleaned, etc...

I spoke to my supplier for reloading equipment he also sells a ton of Lake City Brass in once fired, bullet pulled primed brass and LC reloads. Now the bad news, .223/5.56 has become the most popular caliber in the US and he said he is currently on a 2 or 3 month waiting list for 5.56. Brass. What drove the point home for me was This past weekend they had the annual Gun Show at Richmond Raceway and every booth was nothing but AR variants. There was hardly a gun at the show that wasn't a 5.56 even Bolt Guns. I had planned to go to the Show this weekend in Fishersville Va. but it's run by the same promoter so I guess it will be another AR Show. I bought my one and only AR in 1997 a Colt Delta H-Bar and hardly ever shoot it but I'm sure glad I have a couple of AK-47s so when I get the urge to spray lead at the 50 yard targets I will be able to find plenty of ammo. Good luck in your hunt but between Fast and Furious and everybody with a CNC mill making AR parts the shortage of ammo is only going to get worse. Did anyone get the new Cheap as Dirt catalog? 75% of it was AR-15 related hardware. Maybe someone will come along with better news but I had no Idea things had gone so far in the AR direction. I hate to be the messenger of bad news! :(

Thanks for the heads up.

It used to be way cheaper but if you don't have the time or inclination to do all the work I think its still the way to go. I just load them up out of the box and go. I've been able to get sub moa groups pretty easily with this brass with no extra work.

Group Buy???

2200 lbs. (Approx.) Fired 5.56MM brass shell casings contained in (1) cardboard box, sitting on wooden pallet. Ball casi - Government Liquidation

Description:
2200 lbs. (Approx.) Fired 5.56MM brass shell casings contained in (1) cardboard box, sitting on wooden pallet. Ball casing head stamp is PMJ 10 and LC 09. Lot may contain casings with other markings. Box may contain blank and ball fired shell casings. Box and pallet are included in the weight and sale. Box measures approximately 4' x 4' x 3.5'. GL will only load Flat Bed Trailer with removable sides or tarp. Mutilation Not Required. No further information is available. Recommend Buyer Screen. Preview and load out by appointment only.

2,360 lbs apprx. 5.56mm fired brass with a head stamp marking to include but not limited to: LC 03, LC 04 & WCC 1... - Government Liquidation

2,360 lbs apprx. 5.56mm fired brass with a head stamp marking to include but not limited to: LC 03, LC 04 & WCC 11. Lot may contain cartridges with other markings. In a pan which is not included in sale or weight of sale. Preview and load out by appointment only. GL will load open top conveyance only. We will not dump the material in the back of a pickup truck. Anything else will be buyer load. Mutilation not required.

53648820_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg

53849156_gl_large_thumb.jpg

HOLY SHIT! man alive, wouldn't that be awesome to have in your reloading room! LOL! I would be in reloader heaven right therrrrrr

I found a deal for 1000pcs lake city 1fired 5.56 shipped for $96 dollars. Should be on my door step tomorrow and will keep you all updated with the quality, year, and other information.

Group Buy???

2200 lbs. (Approx.) Fired 5.56MM brass shell casings contained in (1) cardboard box, sitting on wooden pallet. Ball casi - Government Liquidation

Description:
2200 lbs. (Approx.) Fired 5.56MM brass shell casings contained in (1) cardboard box, sitting on wooden pallet. Ball casing head stamp is PMJ 10 and LC 09. Lot may contain casings with other markings. Box may contain blank and ball fired shell casings. Box and pallet are included in the weight and sale. Box measures approximately 4' x 4' x 3.5'. GL will only load Flat Bed Trailer with removable sides or tarp. Mutilation Not Required. No further information is available. Recommend Buyer Screen. Preview and load out by appointment only.

2,360 lbs apprx. 5.56mm fired brass with a head stamp marking to include but not limited to: LC 03, LC 04 & WCC 1... - Government Liquidation

2,360 lbs apprx. 5.56mm fired brass with a head stamp marking to include but not limited to: LC 03, LC 04 & WCC 11. Lot may contain cartridges with other markings. In a pan which is not included in sale or weight of sale. Preview and load out by appointment only. GL will load open top conveyance only. We will not dump the material in the back of a pickup truck. Anything else will be buyer load. Mutilation not required.

53648820_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg

53849156_gl_large_thumb.jpg

Lately those lots have been going for a LOT of money. Some local shooters have tried to make some group buys, but the price went too high.