• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

where do you reload???

*greenhorn*

Minuteman
Aug 24, 2011
Daytona, Fl
I do it in my closet where im safe from "THE MAN" or the wife how ever you look at it lol

a pic of my safe <span style="color: #CC33CC">(The pink gun my "go to" gun for sure)</span>

c037049b.jpg
25eabf9e.jpg

ea75249f.jpg

Re: where do you reload???

Great setup Cowboy, congrats.

We must all overcome one obstacle or another, and am always impressed by those who do so, greatly.

Keep goin' on....

I made a portable setup that unfolds, & I use small c clamps to hold down My reloading press. I can even move My press to the living room & watch the tube when I'm only decapping cases for the tumbler. I use an old barstool to mount My press for that. Works great. My reloading table also doubles as a portable gunsmith station. My workspace is limited, so I work with what I have. Someday, I'm going to perfect a folding setup that is a little more robust, with less emphasis on portability, but more emphasis on being out of sight, & slid under the bed when not in use.

I took what was my Landry room in the pool house and made it into a loading room and that ventured into the entire pool house becoming all hunting and gun stuff!

I took over the whole 2 car garage, can't park in there anymore. It is all mine and I call it the gunrage.