• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where is all the womenz...

haven't seen a whole bunch of latinas and no burkas or naqabs.

The actual Latino migrants among the groups coming in are the LEAST threatening of all of them. At most, they would be cartel members and their business is usually limited to the streets and alleyways of gangland. The rest are coming trying to find work so they can wire money back home.

Everybody else presents an immediate danger to national security as a whole.

Chinese: Almost certainly spies. Industrial, tech, and military. Some looking for military and robotics/AI blueprints to send back to their government or sell on the black market to the highest bidder and many of these bidders are Islamist terror groups with LOTS of cash to offer. Others are probably engaging in more nefarious activities, looking for weaknesses in power grids, nuke facilities, biolabs, etc., to keep on record for the possibility of exploitation FAR into the future.

Middle Eastern/Turkish/Central Asian: STATUS RED level threat. Almost all are affiliated with Islamist terror groups. Remember, none of these virulent Islamist terror groups had actually disappeared or were entirely eradicated. ISIS, Black Flags of Khorasan, Al Qaeda, etc. Most of them are still heavily in operation, merged with other groups, and are still wreaking havoc, modernizing at alarming levels with stolen and black market technology, and are evolving into modern and futuristic warlord entities that can do incredible damage if they gain the capacity to manufacture their own smart weapons like Javelins and Starstreaks or nuclear/bio agents. Seeing these bomb and grenade dropping drones being used by Hamas should really be an eye opener for everybody. NOBODY is safe in this world. The nightmare cyberpunk worlds of Rollerball, Robot Jox, and Futuresport, with their stark alternating landscapes of technologically advanced totalitarian megacities and rugged badlands infested with bandits and terrorists deploying high tech weapons are already here.

Last edited:
I saw three Chinese women end of the line....taking their place after the Chinese men before the Persians.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
They don't need no " womenz " as they are coming here to join the US Army already trained in the CCP Army...if they join they get automatic US citizenship... according to Dick Derbin and a few others in congress trying to get military enlistment numbers up....with a new legislative proposal. What could go wrong with that idea?
Someone has to fight the "forever wars"...and some in congress think it's "these guys", illegal aliens, come to rescue & enrich the Industrial War Complex, of all enemies, foreign and domestic...I believe that many US citizens are probably on the enemies list. Chinese tend to obey, white Americans not so much...they tend to rebell. According to the NWO clowns, & "we can replace them", is in their strategy of operation book.
Who hasn't won a war since 1945?..but millions have died...for profits, for the elite. Even Ukraine is going down to defeat...what a waste of money and lives... that could have avoided in the first signed peace agreement, between Russia & Ukraine... but nato wanted to keep fighting the Russians, there is no money in peace.

Talk to the guy with the BOSS shirt. Pretty obvious who has the answers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If you execute him first, the others will probably talk faster.

1701870800399.png

Hey, the press crapped their pants. But the dude on the right didn't kill any more Americans after this.

Sirhr

If you execute him first, the others will probably talk faster.

View attachment 8289778

Hey, the press crapped their pants. But the dude on the right didn't kill any more Americans after this.

Sirhr

Guy on the right was an enemy combatant out of uniform and behind enemy lines, a perfectly legit target for summary execution. He had murdered the South Vietnamese Colonel's friend earlier that day, including executing his entire family, wife, kids and all.

"12.7.1 Illegal Combatants. It is prohibited to kill, injure or capture an adversary by feigning civilian, non-combatant status.25 If determined by a competent tribunal of the captor nation to be illegal combatants, such persons may be denied prisoner-of-war status and be tried and punished."

"Within a state's policy, martial law may be declared in emergencies such as invasions or insurrections, and in such a case constitutionally protected rights would be suspended. Depending on a state's interpretation of martial law, this may allow police or military forces to decide and carry out punishments that include death on its own citizens, in order to restore lawful authority or for other vital reasons."

While this upset America's gutless leftist cunts. It was probably legit considering it was in the middle of an attack and after the attack started these cunts should have put on uniforms. Without rules, we are living with the savages.

Reactions: mosin46 and 232593
"12.7.1 Illegal Combatants. It is prohibited to kill, injure or capture an adversary by feigning civilian, non-combatant status.25 If determined by a competent tribunal of the captor nation to be illegal combatants, such persons may be denied prisoner-of-war status and be tried and punished."

"Within a state's policy, martial law may be declared in emergencies such as invasions or insurrections, and in such a case constitutionally protected rights would be suspended. Depending on a state's interpretation of martial law, this may allow police or military forces to decide and carry out punishments that include death on its own citizens, in order to restore lawful authority or for other vital reasons."

While this upset America's gutless leftist cunts. It was probably legit considering it was in the middle of an attack and after the attack started these cunts should have put on uniforms. Without rules, we are living with the savages.
Wait... so can Texas declare martial law?

I doubt that the chinese military is sending massive numbers of spy's, or soldiers to the US. I bet most of those folks trying to get in, are just trying to escape China. Those are potentially the people that can think for themselves, and won't toe the communist line, and know that they have to get out in order to stay alive. I'm sure several of 'em make some bomb ass general chicken and fried rice, both of which I never get tired of eating.

But lets just say that they're agents sent to engage in either terrorism, or counter intelligence. What intel are they going to get that they can't get via sigint, and satellites? Do they need 10's of thousands of spies to try to build a network of human intelligence? Our country is just as active looking in as it is out, for intelligence and anti-terror efforts, we might miss some of the spies, but I imagine most will be discovered.

Creating chaos inside the borders of the states doesn't create chaos in the federal government, there are too many layers of management. They'll always be handling foreign relations and security, while directing states to handle the internal issues, and directing FEMA to assist in directing federal aid and/or resources. But they won't take the eye off the ball. The Gerald Ford battle group isn't going to be redirected back to that shores of the country to provide aid here, they will remain wherever they are, focused on their mission.

If we got into a conflict with China, either they started to get to handsy with Taiwan, or they were caught actively participating in an attempt to subvert the US goverment from within out borders, we wouldn't have to bomb them, send missiles, or shoot guns at 'em. We can just sanction them for a while. Cease food exports, energy exports, a lot of the things that they need from us because they aren't getting adequate supplies elsewhere. We can squeeze them without putting any soldiers at risk, and with minimal political risk. There is zero risk of China sending a fleet across the pacific to our shores because the flat out don't have the heavy lift capability to do shit to the CONUS.

Anyway...i'll get off my soap box. Just stating my opinions on that matter.

Branden

I doubt that the chinese military is sending massive numbers of spy's, or soldiers to the US. I bet most of those folks trying to get in, are just trying to escape China. Those are potentially the people that can think for themselves, and won't toe the communist line, and know that they have to get out in order to stay alive. I'm sure several of 'em make some bomb ass general chicken and fried rice, both of which I never get tired of eating.

But lets just say that they're agents sent to engage in either terrorism, or counter intelligence. What intel are they going to get that they can't get via sigint, and satellites? Do they need 10's of thousands of spies to try to build a network of human intelligence? Our country is just as active looking in as it is out, for intelligence and anti-terror efforts, we might miss some of the spies, but I imagine most will be discovered.

Creating chaos inside the borders of the states doesn't create chaos in the federal government, there are too many layers of management. They'll always be handling foreign relations and security, while directing states to handle the internal issues, and directing FEMA to assist in directing federal aid and/or resources. But they won't take the eye off the ball. The Gerald Ford battle group isn't going to be redirected back to that shores of the country to provide aid here, they will remain wherever they are, focused on their mission.

If we got into a conflict with China, either they started to get to handsy with Taiwan, or they were caught actively participating in an attempt to subvert the US goverment from within out borders, we wouldn't have to bomb them, send missiles, or shoot guns at 'em. We can just sanction them for a while. Cease food exports, energy exports, a lot of the things that they need from us because they aren't getting adequate supplies elsewhere. We can squeeze them without putting any soldiers at risk, and with minimal political risk. There is zero risk of China sending a fleet across the pacific to our shores because the flat out don't have the heavy lift capability to do shit to the CONUS.

Anyway...i'll get off my soap box. Just stating my opinions on that matter.

Branden
don't agree with all or much for sure. but,some good points worth discussion. have heard similar in other places,from other people.

So these illegal aliens from China have already in one case, been accidently discovered to be running an Illegal Wuhan type bio lab in the state of California, messing with heavy duty pathogens, and had a bunch of dead and live rats, for testing.
Then the group of Chinese illegals running massive Marijuana grows in the state of Maine a multi billion dollar operation...a tiny few got busted, but the rest disappeared, like cockroachs.
The CCP has an illegal Chinese police force operating inside the US... one was busted in NY City recently, and had been operating there for yrs. The Chinese police force is set up across the US to monitor Chinese nationals here illegally.
But the FBI and the DHS are concerned with American Christians, even infiltrating Catholic churches, claiming these believers, are the largest threat to Democracy, a larger threat than any terrorist group, ...according to your government spokespersons. And don't forget those" threatening moms" showing up & speaking out at PTA /school board meetings, they must be invested, and charged with crimes against the government school administrators, as stated in government DOJ communications.
Does any of this insanity make sense? Only in a 3rd world police state oppressive dictatorship.
And a phone call to Texas with a perfectly English speaking person, gets you released from the armed Cartel on the Mexican side, some of the Cartel vehicles had Texas plates...you must pay $500 to cross. The more you know. A lot of money to be made on both sides of the border, timed arrivals in the middle of nowhere...busses arriving for the pickup, communication between Cartel and US officials.

The actual Latino migrants among the groups coming in are the LEAST threatening of all of them. At most, they would be cartel members and their business is usually limited to the streets and alleyways of gangland. The rest are coming trying to find work so they can wire money back home.

Everybody else presents an immediate danger to national security as a whole.
Are you really THAT fucking stupid or is just a bad upbringing from your blood related parents?