• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where Is Everyone?

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    It's only 2:15 am EDT, where'd everybody get to? I can't be the only one who's up. Come on......

Oakley 6.jpg

Me and the pup are having a good time watching hunting videos.

I shoulda been in bed awhile ago. Started fuckin with an AR. Work in 4 hours 👍.

You guys are some noisy mofos at 330 in the morning

I was up, but busy.

There’s an invasion of hot, sex-starved female aliens looking for well hung guys.

Don’t worry, you’ve nothing to worry about.

The spaceship is freaking awesome, though!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who is sleep deprived. Finally laid my head down on the pillow around 4am, was awakened by my pup who had to go out at 7:40. I guess I'll start my day. Doggo and me will be heading to the dog park for some socialization ( her, not me). Have fun Pilgrims and stay safe out there.

I was up, but busy.

There’s an invasion of hot, sex-starved female aliens looking for well hung guys.

Don’t worry, you’ve nothing to worry about.

The spaceship is freaking awesome, though!

Glad to see you have a healthy REM sleeping state.

• Haha
    Reactions: uffduh
    I think the wife and I are going to have breakfast for dinner. A few pancakes, some bacon (about a pound) a dozen of eggs and some of her world famous home made biscuits. I wish I had some of my home made grape jelly but we ate the last of that a month ago.

We eat breakfast for dinner about once a month or so. One of my favorite meals!!!

First of all - the last time you showed a bacon picture I ended up making breakfast at 4am...second...don't you cook your bacon more? Ever heard of trichinella?

By the time it comes out of the pan the bacon is nicely browned.

If you die from eating bacon than Darwin has passed judgement.......the world is a better place.

Last edited:
    Damn. I'm always awake at odd hours. Why didnt I see this?? I was up super late last night with a tummy ache 🤢

I fell asleep from 9 to 9:30 tonight. It'll be another long night without any sleep now. I hate when I do that...

Okay, it's 3:10 in the morning and there's no one posting. I thought we were going to take shifts?????
    It sucks but i got my customary 3 hours of sleep wether i needed it or not.
    Its your shift next asshole 🤣🤣
    That and im working on a project i started about three years ago and never finished.
    Stone age tomahawk

Attachments

• 16246985692342028785936.jpg
      16246985692342028785936.jpg
      358.7 KB · Views: 44
    Last edited:
    I fell asleep from 9 to 9:30 tonight. It'll be another long night without any sleep now. I hate when I do that...
    Man, that can be miserable. If I go to bed, before 11am., I'm sure to wake, at 3:30am, terribly sleepy, but wide awake. I do better with regular strenuous exercise, but I've been convalescing torn cartilage in the left shoulder. Sometimes a double shot of whiskey at bedtime helps. Used to take Ambien, but that stuff is evil.

I had a few drinks last night as well, I went to bed and suddenly it was morning. Normally I toss and turn all night. A glass of Crown maybe my new evening ritual.

Reactions: XLR308 and BLEE
    After a fine outing at dialysis today, I came home and fell asleep for 4 hours. So, I'm here waiting to see the what the night time brotherhood is up to on the Hide.

Absolutely nothing. I hate to say it, but I may have to turn on the TV.

Reactions: theLBC
    After a fine outing at dialysis today, I came home and fell asleep for 4 hours. So, I'm here waiting to see the what the night time brotherhood is up to on the Hide.

Absolutely nothing. I hate to say it, but I may have to turn on the TV.
    I bet you went to sleep, then. Lol

I bet you went to sleep, then. Lol

I finally fell asleep around 7am and am now up with a glucose of 70 and falling fast. I'm gonna have to take care of this, be back.

A half hour later and I'm finally back to where I have bodily function. I went down to 59. WOW, I dropped fast.

I physically couldn't type on the keyboard. I've never had my glucose go that low that fast. Prednisone is not my friend. It is wrecking with my diabetes like you wouldn't believe. Enough of this talk. I'm going back to bed.