• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Where is the best deal for the Busnell HDMR 3.5-21 H59?

OneCleanShot

Private
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2013
Alaska
Trying to find best deal for the Bushnell Tactical Elite 3.5-21 HDMR w/ H59. Also, can someone suggest a good mount or rings for this on top of an AR10 type rifle? Thank you.

My Taliban internet is acting up so I couldn't do a quick search of a few sites for you, but several of the vendors here on the Hide run deals on them. They also come up on the "for sale" threads, but the H59 doesn't pop up as often.

If you can't find one from a Hide vendor look at LaRue Tactical. You basically pay retail for the scope and it comes with a mount/rings. If it's not the mount you want, they'll typically switch it out for what you want.

Let the flaming begin for the LT referral ;)

Just picked the ERS version of this scope up here on the forum from Scott at Liberty Optics and I also picked up the Larue LT112 mount as well for use on the Spartan Rifles AR build thats running right now.

I was hoping Scott had them, but can't get webpages to open in less than 30mins right now, so wasn't sure. OP, if Scott at Liberty Optics has them, definitely go with him. I've gotten some great deals from him in the past and if you talk to him he'll get you squared away with the right mount.

HMM, I must have bought the last one off of them then because thats who I bought mine from just the other day.

I talked to him on the phone a few weeks ago. He said he can get any reticule but the HORUS H59 in the Bushnell Elite Tactical HDMR 3.5-21. He has the others. (G2--G2DMR and Mildot) Also, his website does NOT list the Horus H59 in the HDMR I will call him again in a few days then to confirm.

Larue seems to be the front runner at $1575 advertised including one of their fine mounts. I am calling Liberty next week.

I also did Larue,they had the best price at the time. Got H-59 with Qd mount and the guy on the phone threw in a large
scope bag FREE!! Always had good luck with them.

hdmr3.jpghdmr4.jpgBought it at Larue with one of their fine mounts in a package deal. They threw in a few goodies as well. Very knowledgeable and nice to work with. I may need to swap the LT-104 mount for one of their canted QD mounts which they said is no problem at all. It is hard to find out exactly how much vertical range there is on the HDMR. I called Bushnell today......that guy did not know either. Once I find out, I will bore sight the scope and figure out how many Mils i need to 1000 yds with the 308 win and then spec the mount. They come in 10moa or 20 moa elevations.

Last edited: