• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

where is the best place to get .308 lapua brass

sealteam10

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2013
I am looking for the best place to get lapua brass for my .308????? I know I can get it at midway and Brownell's I was just wondering if there was any other place on the net to get it. My LGS has nothing.

Thanks

My LGS has about 6 or 7 boxes of Lapua 308 brass but they're asking $98 per box! :(

Southwestern ammunition...cheaper than most places. Look under Lapua components section

Southwestern ammunition is $2.50 cheaper per hundred than Mile high on .308 lapua and wants $19.63 to ship 200 pieces of 308 Lapua to central texas. Mile High wants $68.99 per hundred and $30.74 for shipping to central Texas, thats equal to another 50 pieces of Lapua 308 win, just for shipping. Guys this isn't overnight... This is their cheapest shipping. Graf & Sons has it at $68.99 with $7.95 shipping PER ORDER, not by weight, but for 1 box or 10. I know where I just spent my money. 200 cases were $145.93 Shipped! Best of luck, make sure when shopping around to check shipping charges and not just the price per hundred.

As has been said: Mile High Shooting
Great people, great prices and great service!!!!!!!