• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Where some fish pics???

james24

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2009
Shreveport, Louisiana
9.7 i caught last Sunday
2012-01-08_09-49-48_255.jpg

Re: Where some fish pics???

One of my favorites from last summer. Somewhere in the 150lb range. 10 minutes from the house.
idhsvc.jpg

Sweet ass big fish! James, was that at Toledo Bend?

Here's a Tuna caught from a rig in Angola, west Africa. Gotta love 'em this fresh.

SL700601.jpg

After I went fishing in the ocean, I have lost most interest for freshwater fishing. Nice Halibut, and Big Eye. Yum!

mnshortdraw.......I love your neck of the woods. Soo much in fact I try to get up there every year to see friends during the......silver run!!!!

They keep trying to talk me into coming up during the Reds, and I am thinking this may be the year for it.

These pics are from a couple years ago. I haven't got any from this year where the bear's came in close and personal.

DSC01017-1.jpg

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01003-1.jpg

Years ago, got a chance to do a charter out of Vancouver and we got into some Lingcod. What a badass looking fish and it tasted great as well.

You guys in and around alaska do have some awesome fishing.

+1 on Ballistic - freshwater fishing pales in comparison to Salt, you just never know what's coming up!

Here is a 15lb Striper we caught on out last trip. We caught around 80 fish for the day and all but 15 we oversized (20"). Good day of fishing on Texoma.
2011-12-12102141.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Southbreeze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet ass big fish! James, was that at Toledo Bend?

Here's a Tuna caught from a rig in Angola, west Africa. Gotta love 'em this fresh.

SL700601.jpg
</div></div>

No sir. I do have a 9.8 off toledo though. This one came off same lake as above fish also. 10.2

utf-8BSU1HOTUwMzA4LmpwZw.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm509</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mnshortdraw.......I love your neck of the woods. Soo much in fact I try to get up there every year to see friends during the......silver run!!!!

They keep trying to talk me into coming up during the Reds, and I am thinking this may be the year for it.

These pics are from a couple years ago. I haven't got any from this year where the bear's came in close and personal.

</div></div> Who's boat is that? Looks familiar.

Here's a few clients I took out for a short trip. The lady on the left caught the bigger halibut on a medium action ugly stick jigging rod with 20lb monofilament (the one she's holding). It weighed 216lbs. We had three 150lb+ fish on at the same time and managed to land two of them. I'll never get sick of fishing here!!
dvhnhc.jpg

mnshortdraw, living down here on the gulf we go giggin' flounders. What a different story that would be with those monsters you guys have up there! Hah! A feller might poop his britches if he gigged one of them and the ensuing ride:)

Those are some beauties!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div> Who's boat is that? Looks familiar.[/quote]

MN, that is Mel's boat, and for the life of me I can not remember his first mates name, I want to say Zach. I could be wrong though. That was a spectacular day. We didn't go after any monster halibut, because I like to eat the 30-40 pounders. The bigger ones are better for pictures than eating. We each got our limit of Halibut, Ling and rockfish that day!!

Kodiak being the size that it is, I am sure you know Mel. 2011 we didn't get a chance to go to the ocean, I only had 4 days to fish, so we stayed on the rivers. It was a tough go with the massive rains you all got this year. But it was still a blast, and we still limited everyday we fished.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Southbreeze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mnshortdraw, living down here on the gulf we go giggin' flounders. What a different story that would be with those monsters you guys have up there! Hah! A feller might poop his britches if he gigged one of them and the ensuing ride:)

Those are some beauties! </div></div>
One of the locals here spearguns them. He also kayak fishes a lot and has some damn good fish stories!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Here's a few,
Paul355-1.jpg
Paul104.jpg
</div></div>
Fatty rainbow! Nice fish. How do them Sturgeon taste?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>
Fatty rainbow! Nice fish. How do them Sturgeon taste?</div></div> Like chicken, just kidding. Pretty close to halibut, with just a little different favor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bulzeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here is one from '83 or '84

</div></div> I like your pic's the best, nice catch whats that he's holding. :^)
He's my grand kids,
Picture085.jpg
Picture080.jpg
Picture078.jpg

that is me from when i was 4 or 5
smile.gif
i believe it's large mouth bass. I used to fish for Bass and Steelhead fishing with my dad mainly.

Yeah I figure so, looks like your dad brought you up right. I was just saying how important it is keeping our youth involved in our sports(hunting & fishing) and teach them the fun of guns. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bulzeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is me from when i was 4 or 5
smile.gif
i believe it's large mouth bass. I used to fish for Bass and Steelhead fishing with my dad mainly.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hornet shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couple random pics.
baysurf036.jpg

</div></div>

Is this a tuna? Looks like a torpedo! Very cool. I bet it must have been fun to reel in in your kayak!

i would have to dig through my photo albums to find more. but heres a few that i had easily accessible from some time is spent bouncing around fly fishing in Missouri and the surrounding areas

about this time 7x Florocarbon tippet seemed quit regrettable!
1327636379.jpg

1327636366.jpg

nice stringer of rainbows at the end of the day
1327636368.jpg