• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Where the F*** is the Krylon?

G

While out and picking up some weekend projects with the wife, we made stops at Lowe's, Home Depot, and Menards. I figured I would pick up a can or 2 of Krylon and play around with some new camo patterns. All these 3 only carry Rustoleum.....not one can of Krylon to be had.

The place I used to buy paint went belly up a few months ago.....where the fuck to I get some Krylon (with more than 5 colors to choose from)

Re: Where the F*** is the Krylon?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah but yer lucky to find more than 2 colors at our local stores </div></div>

Same here....and those are Glossy.

Looks like i'll have to go back to Wally World.....after avoiding it for almost 2 years.

Is there a fifth camo color for krylon? Only colors I've seen are khaki, black, earth brown and green....

there are actually 6 colors of krylon camo, sand, black, khaki, woodland light green, brown, and olive. good luck finding any or all at a one store, my best bet has been at wallmart or truevalue ace hardware. fortunately for me they are a little more avaliable in a millitary town.

Super Walmarts usually carry all of the Kyrlon Camo paints.....

checkout the Aervoe brand they 10+ colors

Wal-Mart carries the Krylon camo paints. For what its worth, we tried the H-S hunting camo paint once, on a last minute, pre-op paint job, and it's worthless. Not durable at all.

my local ace true value store has a pretty good selection of the camo stuff, and cheaper then buying it online

I get it at Autozone of all places. They had black, olive, tan & brown last time I picked some up.

Wall mart usually has it but about a month or two before hunting season it becomes harder and harder to find.