• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where the heck did all the No32 enfield scopes go?

E-bay drove the prices over 2K, for a scope needing a rebuild. Hit the Enfield forums. Look for Warren in Canada an Capt Peter Laidler in the UK. Both have rebuilt scopes for me. Brain Dick is the exporter for scopes to Capt Laider. His site BDL LTD Now, if you can live with a rebuilt relic I might be able to help. But I need the scope!

I have bought some REAL scopes here;
Lawrance Ordnance - Military Telescopic Sights

He will ship. You will have to have the scope rebuilt!

Last edited:
Warren Wheatfield sold me a reworked replica that is pretty good. He changed parts out that he uses to rebuild original 32s

Warren Wheatfield sold me a reworked replica that is pretty good. He changed parts out that he uses to rebuild original 32s

Warren rebuilt eight of my No 32's. He has some to sell time to time. But the link I post has the best deals going at the time.
As for Brian not having anything. I called an he has this still:
Military Firearms CR BSA MK 1T

Good luck getting a "Kit" like that any cheaper.

They are like finding hen's teeth.....

I found mine after trawling the web looking at any UK dealer of firearms parts/mil surplus/Enfield paraphenalia for weeks..that was about three years ago.

Strangely, they could also be found relatively cheaply and in various states of disrepair on some of the UK deactivated sites attached to deactivated No4T's but I'd imagine those guys have quickly revalued their offerings!

I'd also PM MJ1 he always seems to have interesting stuff squirrelled away...... ;)

Dr Roger Paine is another in the UK to look up. At one time he had a bucket full of No 32's from India. He was having them rebuilt as them where in relic condition. I have two of them that Capt Laidler rebuilt.

Trying to put a parts kit together will cost more then BDL's kit. The Chest, small-arms, No 15 cost more then some bare rifles. But you can make a fake out of the Canadian #7 box on the cheap.

I took a visit to RWs Gunsmithing today. Interesting site. I wounder if he has rebarreled an Enfield or Mosin.

Pura Vida

DSCF9030_zps8f24378a.jpg

oh. my apologies.......i was looking on in the wrong corner of the post. i see it now.

love to see pics of the mount.

Try Googling Lawrence Ordnance in Australia. A friend who has been there swears they are great people. I have no clue about shipping to the US. I bought one of those overpriced ones on eBay as I thought they were the only game in town.

Try Googling Lawrence Ordnance in Australia. A friend who has been there swears they are great people. I have no clue about shipping to the US. I bought one of those overpriced ones on eBay as I thought they were the only game in town.

Try reading post #2 :) He ships to the States all the time.

I did and they do have a few available but they are very pricey for the condition they are in.

One just went in my safe from the weekend show. It is complete with mount and can. It was not cheap but not crazy expensive either. Get out there and look. Ebay is not the only source. Finding something requires work and my work paid off.