• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to buy Falcon Menace 4-14x44 FFP?

eleaf

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apparently Falcon optics have not traveled extensively across the pond, or not at least to resellers across the pond.

Where can I pick up a new Falcon Menace 4-14x44 FFP? Any Hide vendors that carry this scope?

Re: Where to buy Falcon Menace 4-14x44 FFP?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: silentknight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">robert snyder.....he is gtg and a hide member/vender

[email protected] </div></div>

PMed with him just a few minutes ago. All is GTG.

Thanks for the lookout.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: silentknight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">robert snyder.....he is gtg and a hide member/vender

Thanks for the lookout. </div></div>

Do they have any in stock? Their website says all are out of stock. So does sightwonders.com and optics warehouse uk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: feelinginfringed</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: silentknight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">robert snyder.....he is gtg and a hide member/vender

Thanks for the lookout. </div></div>

Do they have any in stock? Their website says all are out of stock. So does sightwonders.com and optics warehouse uk. </div></div>
Sign up on RW's site and he will send you an email when they come back in stock.

hey, just check out their website: http://www.falconoptics.com/

OH WAIT, SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE SGT. CARTER! IT STILL IS NON FUNCTIONAL! That of course, would be FUNNIER, if it wasn't so pathetic.

I bought mine from Super Six Corp ? Anyhow, guy named Mike from TX. I checked with a few members here on the hide and we all had good experiences with him. He was solid on price and item. I'd check him out, [email protected]