• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Where to buy multi cam clothing for hunting?

limbhanga

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2007
Alabama
Now the whitetail season is winding down, I'm about to get revved up for coyote hunting in the next few weeks. I want to buy some multi cam clothing that suitable for hunting and durable to boot. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Where to buy multi cam clothing for hunting?

Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops, military surplus stores, etc. Lots of online places.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lancetkenyon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops, military surplus stores, etc. Lots of online places.</div></div>

I've recently been in Bass pro and Cabelas and didn't see any Multicam in the store.

just send a bunch of white shirts and pants to Short Bus here on the hide, he'll take care of you.

If you want the best (and basically have no budget) take a look at the Arc'teryx LEAF line. Sick clothing.

http://bdu.com/

This is who we order through at work... Great selection... Great return/exchange policy

Wild Things Tactical

Thanks for the input! I do like the Arc'teryx LEAF line, but it is a little to expensive for coyote hunting. Appreciate it fellas.