• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to buy Nightforce

Re: Where to buy Nightforce

i think the price is very close from one dealer to the next.
it also depends if you can find a dealer close to you that will mount and lapp the rings for you in the deal
buying one off the internet saves the tax money.
i bought a 8x32 from "the scopesmith" in july. he is in the south part of houston but also sells online.

The best prices I found when calling around was Sport Optics.

Sport Optics and EuroOptics are both sponsors here, I figured id call them both.

Much better prices from SportOptics

Eurooptics has given me a cash discount before, so ask about that if you are able to pay without a credit card.

I buy all my scopes (and I've bought a lot of them) from either Mike @ CS Tactical or Chris/Jay @ Sport Optics. Great guys and great prices.

Depending where you are in Ms. Sportoptics may be close to you. They are in Hammond, La. I believe. They are a sponsor here and frequent poster. Tell them you are a hide member when you call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunderstorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Talk to B.J. at Third Generation Shooting supply, he always has the good NF scopes in stock and will beat anyone's price.</div></div>

When I was shopping around a few months ago, BJ was by FAR the best deal. Others claim to take care of hide members but BJ really does take care of you.

I would not hesitate to order from any of the hide vendors online. That said, I am lucky enough to have a local gun store that <span style="font-style: italic">stocks</span> a couple dozen models of NightForce, as well as S&B (usually 3 or 4 PMIIs), luepold, zeiss, meopta, and many other scopes and sells for well under MAP. I love being able to pick up and play with stuff before I buy, so I support my LGS whenever possible.

My vote is for Mile High Shooting. They treated me well on my recent Nightforce and AICS AX purchase.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eurooptics has given me a cash discount before, so ask about that if you are able to pay without a credit card. </div></div>

My experience with EuroOptics also.

They guys at Sport Optics have always been great! Bought both of my NF's from them and if you order before 3:00 cst they can usually get it out the same day!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShOoTiN2KiLl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Talk to Chris @ Sportoptics</div></div>

Spoke with Jay @ Sportoptics when I bought mine. They are a couple of top notch guys to deal with!

Lot of great vendors on the hide, but I have personally bought NF from Kevin O'Neill at High Caliber Sales and from Sport Optics and both are great to deal with.

Mile High Shooting Accessories 1,000 times over and twice on Sunday. Can't be better to deal with.

Just talked to Chris at Sport Optics.

Great guy, been looking for a NF mil-mil 10x 32mm [the one with unicorn farts and unobtainium] for a while now saw on another NF thread they had them. He got ahold of me and I'm GTG.

Proactive sales... it doesn't hurt.

Euro Optic has always treated me well.

Get a Cabelas credit card and order from them, right now they have free shipping and 10% in points back( ie free shit). I have been saving up my points got over $1000 so far. I will get it for around 1200 of pocket for 8-32zs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rives</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mile High Shooting Accessories 1,000 times over and twice on Sunday. Can't be better to deal with. </div></div>

Words spoken from a wise man...... Mile high is awesome to deal with!