• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to buy nightforce

silvery37

Private
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2006
Austin, TX
I am planning on purchasing a nightforce 2.5-10X32. Any suggestions on the best place to buy? Do any vendors offer a Mil/LEO discount?

Re: Where to buy nightforce

I was able to find some recommendations here on vendors. I didnt find if anyone offers a Mil/LEO discount though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try CSTactical.com, call them for best pricing and mention you're a hide member. SWFA as well. </div></div>

I didn't know SWFA sold Nightforce . . .

They don't

Bear Basin Outfitters sells NF.

"0% Easy Payment Financing Available On Your Nightforce Scopes"

I did not pay attention to who has the best price however.

Try Long Range Supply in Idaho. You get a cash credit that you can put towards non nightforce products with each scope purchase.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: silvery37</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am planning on purchasing a nightforce 2.5-10X32. Any suggestions on the best place to buy? Do any vendors offer a Mil/LEO discount? </div></div>

I found several retailers that would offer a LE/MIL discount. Nightforce does as well but wants you to jump through a few hoops to get it.

theopticzone.com has a 6% off sale going on all scopes. Worth a look.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try CSTactical.com, call them for best pricing and mention you're a hide member. SWFA as well. </div></div>

I didn't know SWFA sold Nightforce . . . </div></div>

swfa doesnt sell nightforce, i have seen them on the sample sale section when they take them as trade in.

Try ALEX at EURO Optics........he's a great guy to deal with and his prices are very reasonable. I am a repeat customer!! Also he gets tradein NF optics and offers great prices on those on his website!

Mike Cecil, CS Tactical GTG stand up guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pwhite</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try ALEX at EURO Optics........he's a great guy to deal with and his prices are very reasonable. I am a repeat customer!! Also he gets tradein NF optics and offers great prices on those on his website! </div></div>

+1 for Euro Optics. Excellent service and quick delivery.