• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Where to buy Surefire 556 brake?

Re: Where to buy Surefire 556 brake?

I have a ton back ordered. don't have a est. del. date. Check with me here in a couple weeks. Hoping after SHOT Show i get some.

Check Sportsmans-Depot, I got a 556MB from them last week, they may have a K model in hand.

Thanks.

Also, can my standard AR15 M-4 barrel be threaded to take a .308 surefire suppressor break? Would like to possibly buy two break and use the suppressor on both guns.

.223 generally 1/2 by 28. 308 5/8 by 24. I use fh762k on my 308.
ues a fa fh556-212 on my 223 my 762k works with either
some guns may have different threads

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wvtrainer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks.

Also, can my standard AR15 M-4 barrel be threaded to take a .308 surefire suppressor break? Would like to possibly buy two break and use the suppressor on both guns. </div></div>

Don't put the .308 SureFire brake on the AR15. Put the .223 brake (MB556K) or .223 flash hider on the AR15 - it's designed to mount the SureFire .308 suppressor.

Their cans are designed to mount on smaller caliber muzzle devices. Our FA762K moves between .30 cal rifles and some AR15s with MB556K mounts, locks up perfect.