• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy TacOps drag bag?

Montana

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
TX
I've been looking for a drag bag and although I get Eberlestock at reduced rates, its looking like spending the extra to get the Tac Ops is they way forward.

Specifically for the shooting mat, cleaning rod pouch, the muzzle protector and the suppressor pouch.

I called TacpOps twice for two days in a row now and sent an e-mail but no response as of yet.

I'm impatient so is there someone who sells the TacOps drag bag online? I dont want GAP written on the bag so I haven't gone to them.

Or do I just buy the Eberlestock E2B? My price on that is $246.

I'd be spending at least $85 extra for the TacOps, is it worth it?

Definitely worth it! TacOps drag bags are the real deal. I believe EuroOptic is selling them as well as a few other site sponsors.

You might still get in on the group buy on snipers hide. That is where I got mine. $290 shipped.

--Daniel

Ive never handled an Eberlestock, but I do own a TacOps drag bag. When you hear how high quality they are, it ain't no joke. I got a multi cam on the group buy and was more than impressed when it arrived. Do yourself a favor, go over to the group buy page and get one before its too late.

I bought one through the group buy as well and it is worth it. I gave my old bags away after getting it.

Eberlestock packs aren't bad for the money but the Tac Ops drag bag is a level higher in the quality department. I own both and would recommend the Tac Ops bag for sure. I know Scott at Liberty Optics was selling them a while back. Im sure he will take care of yah.

If the group buy is over look up Camelot Tactical, a site sponsor here that had them on a closeout deal

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

GrantA , Thanks for that

I still have a few size small in multicam.

they are great bags , I have 3 myself , the only reason I have them on close out is because of space , if I had more space.......

check back on my site around 145-2 pm est for the updated sale prices
they are $260 shipped to the 48 , and if you get 2 or more they are $255 each shipped to the 48
thanks,

Ray
CAMELOT-TACTICAL.COM

^^link

Last edited:
Thanks for the link.

I really didn't want multi-cam, and I wanted a large so I didn't need to remove the suppressor, but for the price, I think I can overlook both of those minor inconveniences!

Ordered, Thanks!!

GrantA , Thanks for that

I still have a few size small in multicam.

they are great bags , I have 3 myself , the only reason I have them on close out is because of space , if I had more space.......

check back on my site around 145-2 pm est for the updated sale prices
they are $260 shipped to the 48 , and if you get 2 or more they are $255 each shipped to the 48
thanks,

Ray
CAMELOT-TACTICAL.COM

^^link

That's a great price, I might have to pick up another one… do you have any other colors?

Last edited:
Awesome! I have a large Coyote and have been wanting a small Multicam. Just ordered.

My rifles OAL is 43 1/2". You think it could squeeze in?

in one of my bags (from the same lot) I keep a gap fbi-hrt , the oal is just over 44 and fits with about a 1/16 to spare

so it shouldn't be a problem

..... just to be sure I re-measured and its a hair under 44 1/4" oal

thanks ,

Ray

in one of my bags (from the same lot) I keep a gap fbi-hrt , the oal is just over 44 and fits with about a 1/16 to spare

thanks ,

Ray

Great. Will order one. Thanks Ray

thanks ,

Ray
Dammit, you were supposed to say "no, the bag is too short" to help me fight the temptation of buying one for my 44" M40A1... That's one hell of a deal you have going.

ETA: The hell with it, just ordered one. Don't bother rushing to get it out the door on a weekend, I won't be home for two months.

Last edited:
Just ordered mine from Camelot tactical. Good price.

ETA: The hell with it, just ordered one. Don't bother rushing to get it out the door on a weekend, I won't be home for two months.
I still had my shipping notice in just over an hour from order time, on a Saturday morning at that. Snatched up a HTI Micro Skid Plate while I was at it for my Rock Solid stock. Well done [MENTION=33849]sniperdude[/MENTION]...

I still had my shipping notice in just over an hour from order time, on a Saturday morning at that. Snatched up a HTI Micro Skid Plate while I was at it for my Rock Solid stock. Well done [MENTION=33849]sniperdude[/MENTION]...

redmanss , thanks

had a large coffee this morning, movin fast ;)

*********************as of 2/11 - all sold out - thanks guys for all your orders !*************

Last edited:
sorry to revive this fading thread , if there was anyone who missed out on the closeout sale shoot me a pm , I have one coming back as the customer needed a large , I should have it back on Monday and after inspection to make sure its all as new I will sell it again ONLY to hide members, its only one size small

will update Monday evening

thanks,
Ray

SOLD to rwholland76 , thanks

Last edited: