• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Where to find 7mm saum brass?

medium rare

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2011
San Antonio
I just built a 7mm saum and bought rem brass about 2 months ago. I'm trying to find more brass but everyone is sold out. Anyone know where to find some?

Re: Where to find 7mm saum brass?

I called remington 2 weeks ago, lady said they were going to run some end of last week. In stores after 1st. Midway says Dec 19th?????

Update, 1-25-2013 fuck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: medium rare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just built a 7mm saum and bought rem brass about 2 months ago. I'm trying to find more brass but everyone is sold out. Anyone know where to find some? </div></div>

I had a WTB ad up and came up with 540 rounds in a hurry.

Try that... had offers I didn't even take.

I called Remington as well. They assured me that their distributors would have brass in hand late January or early February. I hope this is the case (no pun intended); otherwise I might have to buy some Nosler brass.

I'm having GAP build a 7 SAUM and I want to make sure I have brass in hand before the rifle arrives.

You can neck down 300SAUM brass. Don't know if that is any easier to find.

+1 on the WTB post idea. I bought 400pcs of used 7SAUM brass by Rem here about 6 months ago for something like $100 shipped. Its not as good as the Nosler brass I have, but still good stuff, shooting very well.

I thought about necking down 300 brass but all I could find is nosler and Norma. I kinda wanted to stick with rem since I already a little bit.

I hope to find a good load for the 7mm saum soon. It's a savage vlp in a 300 wsm with a new shilen 26" select bull barrel in 7mm saum. I'm running my yhm suppressor on it also.