• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to find patch out

Woolsocks

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2023
Washington
I usually get sharp shoot-r wipe out and patch out from midway, but they’re out of stock. Anybody know where I can get some for less than $20 after shipping? Seems like most folks want to charge more for shipping than the cost of the product.

If there’s a place to get a bulk discount, even better.

Just buy enough stuff shipping is covered.

I didn't need primers the other day but I needed 8 lbs of powder. If I was already paying a hazmat fee I bought some expensive primers because why not? It sure beats paying the fee again when I needed primers eventually.

Reloading is pretty much hoarding though. And midway and Brownells take full advantage.

Reactions: Jigstick
So I should just start my own shop so I’ll always have stuff. Or would that be like a binge-drinker opening their own bar? Hmmm

If you open your own shop, you'll always be sold out and won't have time to enjoy shooting since you'll be tending a store 7 days a week, 12 hours a day.