• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Where to find SureFire SOCOM50-SPS?

KZP

P.L.O.
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2017
NC
They have been on backorder for a while at every place I know to look. I contacted Surefire to try and get ETA on new supply but got a generic response to look at the dealer network. Wondering if anyone has happened to see one in stock or know a better way to search dealer inventory.

how long have you been on back order? Like any manufacturer, Surefire waits to do a "run" of a certain model. The .50 cal is not as popular as the 5.56, so there are fewer runs. We are ordering more and different specialty cans, and have an order going in for .50 cal. Some of the other dealers may not actually have orders. We have a July anticipated delivery date. With SF, there dates are pretty good. Not the best, but okay. We got some product in November that was promised for April 2022, but we have a number of items promised for January 14th that will likely slip to February 20th.

I've been keeping an eye on websites for about 3 months.

Why would it be out of stock everywhere and not listed on their website? Was it present at their shotshow booth?

Why would it be out of stock everywhere and not listed on their website? Was it present at their shotshow booth?

I emailed surefire again last week. They said there is a 6 month minimum backorder on all muzzle devices.

Reactions: noz455sd
I emailed surefire again last week. They said there is a 6 month minimum backorder on all muzzle devices.
Ah ok....Just thought it was strange they arent listed on the web page and doesnt look like anyone has ever had one in their hands other than a couple company sponsored table top vids

Ah ok....Just thought it was strange they arent listed on the web page and doesnt look like anyone has ever had one in their hands other than a couple company sponsored table top vids

They haven't posted any updates yet, but a real person who purchased one.