• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to find?

jazzball

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2010
I'm looking to buy a decent scope for my HB .308. I'm just going to be shooting targets out to 600-1K. I've been reading on this forum for quite some time now, and I understand that the Nightforce is an outstanding choice, as is the Leoupold MK4, and the Zeiss Conquest. I've been considering each of these, but I'm having a hard time parting with $1K or more without first putting hands on one of these scopes. Does anyone know of a place in Western NC (Hickory area) that I could actually pick up one of these scopes and have a look for myself. Thanks for the help.

Re: Where to find?

Contact CameraLand (they're a SH sponsor) and look through the sample list that they have on their website.

Doug (gr8fuldoug) is a fantastic guy to work with. I have NF's and Zeiss and the $550 sample scope Zeiss gives up nothing in clarity and light transmission to the $1300+ NF's.