• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

I received my order from champions choice today as well. Big thanks to them and the people on this site I think I can keep my B14r fed for a good while 😁

Unfortunately Champions Choice sent me the wrong bricks...
3 bricks of SK Long Range is what I ordered, SK semiauto is what I got.
Usually this would not be too big of a problem to get fixed, however, someone received my SK LR and there may not be anymore for some time.
I'm hoping CC has some way to fix this?...

Last edited:
Ca
Unfortunately Champions Choice sent me the wrong bricks...
3 bricks of SK Long Range is what I ordered, SK semiauto is what I got.
Usually this would not be too big of a problem to get fixed, however, someone received my SK LR and there may not be anymore for some time.
I'm hoping CC has some way to fix this?...
Call them theyll make it right mines wandering around on a UPS truck right now somewhere near me !

Yeah brother, I don't need anything free, but hope it works out.
Thanks
If you need a brick to hold you over till you get yours let me know. Unfortunately business is picking up at my place and my shooting is fixing to slow down I did get my ammo while ago!
20210326_204205.jpg

Any SK Rifle match or SK Long Range in stock anywhere?

I place the back order with Creedmoor Sports back in November and December. Got two bricks of SK LR last month and 3 bricks today. I have some of the SK standard on back order still. They are getting it in stock it just disappears fast.

Eley Semi-Auto BR Precision on sale for $10/box at Killough. As of this writing, 2,600 in stock. Looks to be spec’d and priced above Club but below Match.

Well, I spoke with Champions Choice about the mix up.
They were very nice and apologetic about the situation.
They already knew about it and are now working on getting me my SK Long Range when they receive more.
As for now, they had one brick to ship out to me while I am waiting for the other two bricks I paid for.
No ETA on when I'll get my complete order, and no freebie this time, but I don't ask for or expect one.
All in all, they handled it as well as you could hope for.
Nice people who are there to help.

Heres the DEAL I MADE THE CALL SUPPLIER GOT IN SHIPMENT OF SK LR and SK PLUS he does not have it in his inventory yet I told him to hold 4 cases of each he will call me tomorrow as soon as it is in system! He does take credit card! PM. ME FOR NUMBER I will send out group contact info

SK standard Plus I would like four bricks of that please if possible. Same lot number please. Do you have an idea of the price per brick.

Michael

Last edited:
SK standard Plus I would like four bricks of that please if possible. Same lot number please. Do you have an idea of the price per brick.

Michael vesperman
8244 south interstate 35
Valley view Texas 76272

940-727-1458
Not yet I'll PM you with Number to call

Rimdenter, a phone number would be great as I could use a few boxes of rifle match to try in the new Kidd barrel

Thanks! Carl

Reactions: Rimdenter
Thanks for helping out so much Rimdenter. Very cool of you! Would like some SK LR Match if you could PM me please.

One case of SK HV Match showing in stock at GoodShooting. Just the case option @ $600

PM sent, but if it’s all spoken for I understand. Thanks for the first round. 😆

Man just called me they close at 4 I will send group message at 615 in morning I'm on the road doing ministry work he has plenty of SK PLUS 3 cases of SK LR be courtesist to others.
I shoot with some old timers looking for standard plus. they don't do the online stuff. Can I get a case of sk plus to spread out between them?

You'll need to call them they take credit card they shut their site down due to overload plus is$59.00 a brick LR is $84.00

You'll need to call them they take credit card they shut their site down due to overload plus is$59.00 a brick LR is $84.00

Hi Rimdenter,
Could I get a phone number in a PM as well? Would like to try a brick of the SK plus.

Good evening @Rimdenter. I would very much like the chance to get a few bricks of SK Standard+ or Rifle Match. I wouldn't mind having that number after everyone has their shot.