• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

Midway USA has the "Eley Semi-Auto Benchrest Precision" available.

Is this place reliable? $7.49 for unlimited quantity seems too good to be true.

Reactions: Masojoh
Thanks for the heads up on the Eley Club. Ordered 2k. 👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: BassTrev
Got a case! You guys are awesome!

I picked up 7 bricks of Club. Thanks!

Regarding Creedmoor - not sure if you had multiple products on the order, but my experience was that they don’t have good inventory controls to hold when stuff comes in, and should be held for other products to ship complete orders. I was told if I wanted my order to ship partially (split the in stock up from the out of stock), that I would have to pay more shipping. I’ve cancelled several orders with them, but do have two still open.

I picked up 7 bricks of Club. Thanks!

Regarding Creedmoor - not sure if you had multiple products on the order, but my experience was that they don’t have good inventory controls to hold when stuff comes in, and should be held for other products to ship complete orders. I was told if I wanted my order to ship partially (split the in stock up from the out of stock), that I would have to pay more shipping. I’ve cancelled several orders with them, but do have two still open.
Yeah, I'm going to keep my order open with them for the 1K of Center-X. At least they don't charge the card until it ships. So I might have an "Easter surprise" as this rate.

It's disappointing, because when I ordered it, their page said "out of stock but expect to get some in Mid-Jan". Little did I know that Mid Jan meant filling orders from the guys way back in Oct. Arrrrggh!

Reactions: Masojoh
Mine shipped today too. Kudos to them and a handful of other vendors that are still keeping prices reasonable. These folks will earn my $$ for sure even after this madness.
Yea yesterday they had a bunch of Eley in stock. Force, Club, Team, Match, you name it. They are all sold out by now. Next time I will get a box each to test my gun.

Wish I could find some sk. I have never had any luck with anything that said eley on it. Picked up a brick of eley semi auto benchrest today for 12.49 a box. 2 boxes later I see that was a waiste. Just bought it bc they had and was hoping..

Last edited:
Wish I could find some sk. I have never had any luck with anything that said eley on it. Picked up a brick of eley semi auto benchrest today for 12.49 a box. 2 boxes later I see that was a waiste. Just bought it bc they had and was hoping..
Ammo fast has SK lone range match and Rifle match right now

Just picked up a couple of bricks of the SK LRM from Champions Choice.

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!!!

Eta: They still showed over 200 in stock.

Reactions: texasrimfirenut
Luckygunner has Eley club, target, and match. But they are selling them for $0.33, $0.35, $0.395.

I really find them one of the worst price gouger. Meanwhile, my order from killough was 40% of the price and shipped in three days.

Reactions: texasrimfirenut
Center X limit 500 .39 cents a shot.
giphy.gif

Creedmoor Sports just emailed they have Lapua .308win Match ammo in stock. At a good price too for what it is. Lapua 167gr, Lapua 175gr and Lapua 155gr Scenar all in Lapua brass for $75 box of 50rds. Great brass to reload after shooting or sell for a good price. Probably wont last long

Good Shooting Inc had 22 in stock just a bit ago. Picked up 2500 rounds

"Notice: Our pickup room, warehouse, phones, facebook messenger & website will be closed for maintenance and inventory on Friday, 2/5/21. Our website will be back up on Saturday Afternoon and we will begin processing orders again on Monday, 2/8/21, in the order they are received. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding."

Looks to be out until the afternoon.

Good ole grandfatherly Larry SOB asshole at Midway should take a ride on one of his state of the art processing rides and get lost or damaged with half of his other merchandise.

Reactions: K80/6.5
It was in stock. They had some powder also. The website kept crashing or lagging. By the time I got to checkout I had lost half my cart. By the time I got through the payment window, I had nothing left in my cart. It took my an hour and half to make it to that point because of the delays.

It was in stock. They had some powder also. The website kept crashing or lagging. By the time I got to checkout I had lost half my cart. By the time I got through the payment window, I had nothing left in my cart. It took my an hour and half to make it to that point because of the delays.
Curious, what .22 did they half in stock that caused the rush buys and the crash?