• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get Bolt Carrier Group

Re: Where to get Bolt Carrier Group

They are out there...it depends on whether "any old BCG" will do or whether you want something in particular (like a spec. mfg, coating, etc.).

As a start...check with:

Rainier Arms (http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/br...rrierassemblies);

DSG Arms (http://dsgarms.com/Category/205_0/Complete_Bolts_Bolt_Components.aspx); and of course...

the old faithful for all things AR parts-wise...the BARFCOM equipment exchange (http://www.ar15.com/forums/b/7_.html).

Good luck!

Go to PK firearms. I was on their this morning and they had some in stock.

Watch out for Youngs at Rainier. My SC NM BCG has tooling marks on the inside. I called Rainier who would not replace it. I talked to Youngs who said send it to them after I explained to the nice lady what tooling marks are.

I know it doesn't hinder the function of the rifle but for a $260 BCG I expected more.

If you have a smart phone you can get one at BCM, they have an option to get an email when stock comes in but it goes quick. This week I tried to order within three minutes of getting the email and they were sold out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hondo64d</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ranier, BCM, DSG, DD, Midway, Brownell's are all out of them.

John </div></div>

I don't know what you are looking at on those sites unless you are wanting something more specific than any "decent BCG" as your initial post indicated, but Rainier has Young NM and Lite NM BCGs, DSG has Spike's Nickel Boron BCGs, and multiple ones available in the first couple of pages of the proper EE section on BARFCOM (the new upper receivers/parts one to be specific). Also, I just check 7.62SASS and they list Armalite 5.56/.223 BCGs as "in stock" for $154.

I just ordered a Double Star BCG that is chromed from Brownells for $179.99

Check out LanCo Tactical, thats where I found my Youngs BCG a few weeks ago.

There's a POS DPMS BCG on gunbroker for over $600...

bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norcal Phoenix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you have a smart phone you can get one at BCM, they have an option to get an email when stock comes in but it goes quick. This week I tried to order within three minutes of getting the email and they were sold out. </div></div>

You gotta sit at the computer and keep hittin the refresh button at a certain time in the early evening... think its like 4:30ct.
The email alert is always too late

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sentry1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does Rainier carry the Young's BCGs in AR10 flavor?</div></div>

It appears all they carry is the Armalite BCG.

Botach had some Fail Zero BCG's last week

They are out there but prices are going crazy. Seen a bcm on ebay for $305 its just unreal

support the hide vendors, they always have pretty good stuff that are routinely restocked

$200 plus for a BCG is absolutely absurd. I wont pay it. This is price gouging at its finest.

Well those didn't last long! Still got a ceramic coated BCG in stock but other than that ya'll have cleaned me out! Will let you know when more get on the way!
smile.gif

Thanks for the posts guys, I have been shopping around as well.