• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get Ivermectin

If your dog is showing symptoms of heartworms, DO NOT give them a dose of the preventative medicine without first checking to see if they are full of actual adults (blood test and quick check under a microscope).

If your dog has a full on heartworm infestation and you give them the preventative medicine, most likely they WILL die of heart failure.
Essentially all the adult worms do a sudden die off and clog the heart and that's done and pretty much the end & not a pretty way for your dog to go out.

Instead, you need to do the treatment where they put them on a different meds that specifically targets only the eggs and early larvae, that then kills off the future generations slowly and as the adults age out and die in a slower manner, the dog's body can flush the carcasses out.

You should always have your dogs on heartworm prevention medicine, it's too risky not to have them on it, compared to the cost of the meds.

I learned the above the hard way because the local vet was a total lazy idiot.

This is exactly what has to be done. We dose our dogs every two weeks. It IS a hard lesson to learn. Sorry for your experience.

The latest studies say Ivermectin is ineffective against COVID and doesn’t speed up recovery. Honestly, I don’t know whom to believe – the conservatives who tout it as an ultimate treatment or the scientists who demonstrate it doesn’t work that way.

Hi Anna! Welcome to SH! Do you think that lever actions should be modernized? Surely you have a strong opinion on this, while you are crafting your answer, please browse the following video demonstrating changing at the speed of science.

Reactions: MCSO1357
Here’s how I became familiar with ivermectin. I’m not trying to debate . This is what happened. Last year a fully jabbed uncle of mine showed up to a birthday party hacking his ass off. Told everyone it wasn’t Covid “he was vaccinated.” Come to find out it was Covid and he infected basically my entire family. My 84 year old grandmother ended up at urgent care . This was on a Sunday , she was prescribed a z pack and something else. For her respiratory issues. The next day before she could fill the prescriptions she was informed she was Covid positive . Therefore her prescriptions were canceled. LET THAT SINK IN. She was told if it became too hard to breath to go to the ER. At this point my mother also tests positive . I was able to get some ivermectin but only enough for my grandmother and my uncle. My wife and I became ill as well. We both took the ivermectin paste. This was on a Friday my wife took a Covid test the following Wednesday for school and was negative. We both began feeling better within 24hrs . My grandmother was back at the slot machines within days. Here’s where it gets interesting. My mother refused to take “horse paste” she watches too much propoganda. I mean television. She was sick for almost 5 weeks . In her own words “she was afraid she wasn’t going to make it.” Also realized she should have just taken the paste. She racked up huge medical bills . Again I don’t care what anyone thinks . I know ivermectin works. As does every member of my family that took it. Word also spread and I began getting texts / calls from others wondering what we took. A lot of people in my area know ivermectin works even if it’s rite off the shelf at farm&fleet. Here’s a screenshot of the text messsge from my uncle. 3rd tablet and feeling better . He’s retired prison warden
A7A4A617-D2D8-4EDD-9C25-1DC3CFE13875.png
60+ years old. It works

I see so many posts online and research that state Ivermectin is not suitable for treating COVID. The FDA website says they haven’t approved its use against COVID, and it’s not safe to take it for COVID patients, especially without a doctor’s prescription. On the other hand, many conservatives believe this medication to be the ultimate anti-COVID medicine.
Faggot

I see so many posts online and research that state Ivermectin is not suitable for treating COVID. The FDA website says they haven’t approved its use against COVID, and it’s not safe to take it for COVID patients, especially without a doctor’s prescription. On the other hand, many conservatives believe this medication to be the ultimate anti-COVID medicine.

Here we go again.

This site is full of folks that have taken many doses of ivermwctin since 2020, and would assure you it is suitable and effective against any "cold" virus including Corona viruses.

"Conservatives"
Why are you concerned about what they believe?
They'll all be dead soon with their nutty horse paste witchcraft......won't they?
Why does Conservatives taking ivermectin scare you?
There are a shitload of doctors who are using ivermectin against cold viruses including flu. It just happens to be an antiviral.
Hydroxychloroqine is an antimalaria drug. Its purpose was to treat malaria, thats what it was developed to do. They learned later, it was also effective as a treatment for Lupus. Theyve learned its an effective treatment for some viruses as well....including Covid 19.

Hello fellow gun enthusiast...how do you do?

I like how these influencers always bring up "conservatives." What about Mexicans, Indians, and all the rest of the world they hand out COVID kits with ivermectin?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/#article-details

A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19.

For those not checking dates, this study was from 2020.

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Ivermectin has exhibited antiviral activity against a wide range of RNA and some DNA viruses, for example, Zika, dengue, yellow fever, and others.

The effect on reducing deaths was consistent across mild to moderate and severe disease subgroups.

This was 2021. For the people who are still stuck in 2019, remember, don't seek treatment until you think you are dying. Then go to the hospital so they can give you dangerous drugs, they know don't work,{remdesivr} and put you on a ventilator {which they also know doesn't work} so they can get a bonus from the federal government.

For this who don't take their medical advice from 2019, early treatment is always better.

Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease.

As will not telling people with the Flu or any other respritoy illness that may turn into bronchitis or pneumonia to, "stay home and not treat it, until the condition has become severe."