• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Where to get my barrel threaded?

Re: Where to get my barrel threaded?

Hide member Hooper threaded one for me. Got it back yesterday and it looks great! The seam on the thread protector couldn't be any better.

++1 for Hoop - great work & fast turn-around!!!

Terry is busy doing new build stuff right now OTW I would send it his way. I am also having the stock inletted for a Surgeon DBM by McMillan who apparently does not thread barrels in their custom shop.

So it seems that I need someone else to thread my barrel....

Liberty,Hooper,ADCO,Tornado,SAC.In no order,all of these are go to go!

I've only had one barrel threaded, by Tornado Technologies. They were fast, the work quality was as good as their reputation, and when they got my barrel they called me just to BS a little bit about my gun--he basically called to tell me I got a "good one," meaning my Italian-made Beretta 92FS.

Though, if the manufacturer will do it, I'd go with them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hide member Hooper threaded one for me. Got it back yesterday and it looks great! The seam on the thread protector couldn't be any better. </div></div>
Big + for Hooper! He did 3 PSS barrels for me and all my suppressors fit like a glove on each one. As stated above, there pretty much is no seam at the thread protector. Turnaround for all 3 was just over 3 weeks, including ship time to and fro. He is a super nice fellow to talk to, and his prices are excellent!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redrider308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark Gordan at Short Action Customs in Ohio.Give him a call 440-309-0085 </div></div>

+1000.. Just got off the phone with Mark a few min ago actually.

http://www.shortactioncustoms.com/

Another vote for Mark Gordan at SAC. Great work and fast turn around. Not to mention a great guy to talk to.