• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to get scope pianted?

nplunger

Private
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2008
Washington
So in a couple months I will be purchasing a scope and I would like to get it painted to match the rest of the gun. I know Robar does scope painting and I realize I can also cherekote it myself. But are there any other companies that paint scopes? I remember a website where I found brand new NF scopes that someone had been painting and adding a little extra to the price. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: Where to get scope pianted?

CSTactical said:
Hit up Todd from Phantom Finishing. He's done work for me and it always comes out great:

PhantomFinishing.com

Thank you for the Phantom Finishing link. It's exactly what I was looking for. I knew you guys would know of a good place to go.

Re: Where to get scope pianted?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nplunger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
CSTactical said:
Hit up Todd from Phantom Finishing. He's done work for me and it always comes out great:

PhantomFinishing.com

Thank you for the Phantom Finishing link. It's exactly what I was looking for. I knew you guys would know of a good place to go. </div></div>
Thank you Mike for the recommendation.
If you want you could order the scope from Mike at CS Tactical and I could get it from him and coat it and then send it to you.
Cheers,