• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get spare parts for Remington 513 targetm

barnes12

Sergeant
Minuteman
Looking to get a firing pin for the 513 bull barrel targetmaster. I learned to shoot with this gun in the mid 70's when I was 5 with the redfield peepsights and want to teach my son to shoot with it also but it needs a firing pin and spring.

Re: Where to get spare parts for Remington 513 targetm

If you strike out with Numrich try posting over at Rimfire Central in the Remington section, someone there may be able to help....

Re: Where to get spare parts for Remington 513 tar

Thanks guys, I will look into those places, I have thought about buying another one to salvage some parts however I want to do that as a last resort. The stock is in great shape. I used to shoot prairie dogs outside of Lamesa Tx with my dad with this when I was 6. Anything within 100 yards was mine and no one else was allowed to shoot at them. Like I said I want to teach my son to shoot with this gun like I learned.