• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to next?

B y r o n

Private
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2004
Western Kentucky
So Washington has a new assault weapons ban law. No manufacture or sales of assault weapons. Companies like Aero Precision are based in Washington. However, a while back Aero Precision purchased Ballistic Advantage which is based in Florida. So, if I was Aero Precision and the state of Washington was trying to put an end to me what is my next move? Anyone else think that Aero Precision may be moving to Florida?

Reactions: Ronws
FWIW, I haven't researched it however I was told there are provisions for such companies to remain in place as WA doesn't want to loose the manufacturing. I reached out to ZEV and inquired about them moving and the response was "There are no plans on moving at this time".

The only exemption I could locate was: "One amendment from the senate allows for gun manufacturers to sell inventory already in stock prior to Jan. 1, 2023, and only to out-of-state clientele, for 90 days after the bill goes into effect. "

Politicians have no teeth without their police serving and protecting gov’t. All laws, rules, and regulations are backed by police violence. Gov’t itself only exists because of these same acts of terror. Taking all this into consideration, do you back the blue fools still view Washington police officers as the good guys? Remember that tyrants can only be tyrants because of the justice system and their police. You didn’t think the “rule of law” was for your safety did you?

Remember, gun companies are not in the business of empowering their customers. They are in the business of enriching their owners/shareholders. If it makes business sense to move, they will…

Reactions: camocorvette
So Washington has a new assault weapons ban law. No manufacture or sales of assault weapons. Companies like Aero Precision are based in Washington. However, a while back Aero Precision purchased Ballistic Advantage which is based in Florida. So, if I was Aero Precision and the state of Washington was trying to put an end to me what is my next move? Anyone else think that Aero Precision may be moving to Florida?
Florida is east of Washington, right?

Huh...whaddya know...I recall, not too long ago, a member had moved from some gun unfriendly area back east and was oh so happy to be in Washington. Spokane, I think. I told him that he could have moved maybe just a few miles less west and not been in such a gun unfriendly place. I was really put in my place.....hahahahahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
No Aero for me until they leave Washington state. ACT YOUR VALUES also applies to owners of companies. It's time for Aero's owners to step up.

• Love
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Do you guys know how much money it would cost a company like Aero to move from Washington to Florida? And even if they spend an assload of money moving, would their sales go up, or would it benefit them to make the move? Doubt it.

Aero should do what Magpul did- relocate the manufacturing to an American state like Idaho (Wyoming for Magpul) so they can legitimately claim made in a free state, and just keep the offices in the blue state.

Aero should do what Magpul did- relocate the manufacturing to an American state like Idaho (Wyoming for Magpul) so they can legitimately claim made in a free state, and just keep the offices in the blue state.
There are no free states. Some are merely a bit less restrictive with certain things and more so with others. All house and assist federal terrorists. All legitimize an illegal and unconstitutional federal gov’t including the supreme court. All go along with the free and fair election no sense. All assist in the foreign invasion of the southern border. Let’s start acknowledging reality instead of playing pretend.

Washington will likely lose in court. Eventually. Much like every other assault weapons ban and magazine limitations.

"The court concludes that plaintiffs have a strong likelihood of success on the merits,” wrote U.S. District Judge Raymond Moore in a 19-page opinion.

“Plaintiffs have stated that semiautomatic weapons, as well as magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, are commonly used by law-abiding citizens for lawful purposes,” the Barack Obama appointee explained.

Home to 13,292 people in Boulder County, the town of Superior is about 20 miles northwest of Denver. The town passed the rules in the wake of a man killing 10 people at a grocery store in Boulder with a Ruger AR-556 in March 2021. The suspect was found incompetent to stand trial at a hearing Thursday.

“The court is sympathetic to the town’s stated reasoning," Moore wrote. "However, the court is unaware of historical precedent that would permit a governmental entity to entirely ban a type of weapon that is commonly used by law-abiding citizens for lawful purposes, whether in an individual’s home or in public."