• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to Pick Up an I.O.T.A.???

Re: Where to Pick Up an I.O.T.A.???

Patience, Chuck is a working man and he may be out of town. Remember that he does this on the side.

You have the correct email for him too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: treebasher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Patience, Chuck is a working man and he may be out of town. Remember that he does this on the side.

You have the correct email for him too. </div></div>

Oh ok lol well wasn't sure of his working status I can wait just didn't want to wait and find out later that I should have been emailing some place else thanks for the info
smile.gif

Mike

Great guy to deal with. Even sent me a follow-up PM, to make sure I had no problems using I.O.T.A.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guy2205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give him time he will respond .He has always answered my P.M. be patient. </div></div>

Just got my I.O.T.A. couple days ago and have been using it. I'm very glad I did and works great and would recommend it to anyone!!!! Thanks Chuck!!!!!

Mike

Is anyone having any luck using this? Has it improved your shooting any?