• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to sell Bourbon Collection

Raven 6

Minuteman
Oct 29, 2006
Blue Ridge
Have a few extra bottles of George T Stagg from 2018 that I'm thinking about selling, any suggestions on a reputable website that I can list them on?

Seems I have seen some guys are selling high end bourbon on here from time to time.

bed at that price the high rollers might buy you out pretty quick.

I am a working stiff and buy stuff from PSA so count me out....?

@Soulezoo - this fella might be able to tell you. He is an uppity mofo when it cones to drinks.... ???
Or, as they say, can afford stuff I cannot....

Good luck

Somewhere, in some dimly lit, smokey, wood-paneled corner of the internet, there is a guy in an overstuffed leather chair, on a bourbon forum asking where to sell an AI rifle...
Their site isn't as sophisticated as ours is though. :cool:

It's Stagg's. It is no more than a $125 bottle of whiskey. Pappy's is no more than a $200 bottle of whiskey. Facts are, is it's whiskey and it's not worth what many are asking for it. Yes, I have had most of them at one time or another, and yes, we all know a $125 bottle of whiskey will never be worth what people are asking when it is being sold far over it's value

It's Stagg's. It is no more than a $125 bottle of whiskey. Pappy's is no more than a $200 bottle of whiskey. Facts are, is it's whiskey and it's not worth what many are asking for it. Yes, I have had most of them at one time or another, and yes, we all know a $125 bottle of whiskey will never be worth what people are asking when it is being sold far over it's value
Wrong, commie. It's worth whatever he can sell it for.

Wrong, commie. It's worth whatever he can sell it for.
Switch is anything but a commie. Quite frankly, he's a pure red blooded American who has put his ass on the line for our country far more than most everyone else here has.

I believe his point is while demand may cause it to be sold for more, it's really not all that great of a whiskey and doesn't rate that high of a price.

I tend to agree. It's decent, but far from punches above its price and certainly not 3x MSRP and above.