• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Where to shoot in AZ

Magnum Shooter

Private
Minuteman
Feb 29, 2012
CT
My inlaws live in sierra vista and I head out there often is there any place with in an hours drive to shoot 1000+ yards. It is getting old shooting my 338 LM in the woods of new england.

Re: Where to shoot in AZ

If you don't mind shooting at an abandoned air strip or a dusty old gas line, I can point you in the direction of several 1000+ yard makeshift rifle ranges. Both of the ranges my friends and I use are within 20 minutes of Sierra Vista.

Come to ashfork!!! to the arizona practical rifle challenge range we have targets from 300 to 2400 yards of all different types check out azprc.org for contact info could not ask for a better range for elr shooting but it's probably at least a 3 to 4 hour drive from Sierra vista but it's worth it I assure you that....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nicko</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come to ashfork!!! to the arizona practical rifle challenge range we have targets from 300 to 2400 yards of all different types check out azprc.org for contact info could not ask for a better range for elr shooting but it's probably at least a 3 to 4 hour drive from Sierra vista but it's worth it I assure you that.... </div></div>
I just checked it out and wow looks good. I think I can make a few of the shoots later in the year. I'll just have to fly in to Vegas instead and drive down,

Sounds good all the guys are awesome to shoot with hope to see you there....

I just sit back at 1000 yards from that big fence near there and let em fly! Yeah I grew up in SV and there used to be a lot more places, lately they all are shut down.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yolanda8802</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wanted to say a big thank you for developing this beard!

This is something ive been looking for such a long time.

Great Job!

SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!