• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where will the Trumpster land post White House

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    As much as I hate to admit it. it looks like PedoJoe will become President. with as much as the Dims hate him, and as many investigations as there are into his finances, I wouldn't be surprised if Trumpster isnt looking for a friendly country with no extradition treaty with the US.

It appears Mar al Lago doesnt want him there.

One thing for sure he cant return to the way it was before he got elected.

Neighbors say Trump can't live at Mar-a-Lago estate once ...

www.palmbeachpost.com › story › news › 2020/12/16

19 hours ago — Mar-a-Lago neighbors say Trump forfeited right to live on estate once presidency ends. The president forfeited his right to live at the estate in ...

I just can't get used-to, or 'like' saying the words "President Popcorn".... or would that be "Commisar Corn-Pop"?

inquiring minds want to know....

As long as Hillary is free I will fight for trumps right to be a free American. As long as he says he is president I will follow my commander in chief. I haven’t seen anything to prove camel joe won and know the media is spreading lies. At this point I will not accept camel joe as pres

You don't see him often, but have you noticed Barron Trump lately - he's taller than his father and only 14.

There's a lot of folks wanting to put Trump in jail like they did to Manafort, Cohen, Stone, Flynn, Gates, Nader and others. The only reason Trump has not been indicted along with his cohorts is that they cannot indict a sitting President. That ends in 9 weeks. There is a chance (perhaps slim) that Trump will land in jail.

VooDoo

Reactions: diverdon
    I am not sure about the whole Mar-a-Lago business and the city charter. However, Trump purchased the land between Mar-a-Lago and the ocean from Jack C. Massey, the former owner of KFC, for $2 million so, he could build on that property.

Reactions: Ravenworks

There's a lot of folks wanting to put Trump in jail like they did to Manafort, Cohen, Stone, Flynn, Gates, Nader and others. The only reason Trump has not been indicted along with his cohorts is that they cannot indict a sitting President. That ends in 9 weeks. There is a chance (perhaps slim) that Trump will land in jail.

VooDoo

That's what their base is fed, but how would it be possible for someone who can afford an attorney and who is loved by half of America to end up with a jury of 12 who would convict on some bogus fabrication? Remember the lawyers get a say in who goes on a jury.

So if you get 3 Antifa 3 blm 3 never Trumpets and 3 Supporters the result not a conviction. And that's a hypothetical worst case.

That's what their base is fed, but how would it be possible for someone who can afford an attorney and who is loved by half of America to end up with a jury of 12 who would convict on some bogus fabrication? Remember the lawyers get a say in who goes on a jury.

So if you get 3 Antifa 3 blm 3 never Trumpets and 3 Supporters the result not a conviction. And that's a hypothetical worst case.
    Except the 3 supporters are smart enough to get out of jury doody...

Except the 3 supporters are smart enough to get out of jury doody...
    And they won’t know which addresses to Send summons to for the nevertrumpers and antifa as they will have one on record for every mail order vote they sent in.

• Haha
    Reactions: Amanda4461
    Well I guess WE are worthless sacks then, if WE let it stand.

How are you going to feel about being a worthless sack?
    Didn't answer my question, did you? Looks who's a worthless sack!

Your question was a veiled statement that you felt you were powerless.

I took you for your word that you knew what you were talking about.
    Yet again, you didn't answer my question, did you? Looks who's a worthless sack!

i'm old, in pain most of the time, work all day and night.

to be honest, i could use a break.

where will trump go when he leaves the WH?
    i assume he will stick around as an advisor to whoever wins in 2024.

Well I think Trump should get a do over for all the crap the commies pulled the last 4 years.

So that would be Trump leaving the WH in 2028. He then hops on a Musk shuttle and settles down at his Mars o Lago property.

• Haha
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Why should I answer what you might need to do to redeem yourself from becoming a worthless sack?

Are you not your own man?

Do I need hold your dick while you piss too?
    Looks like you are all blather and no action. Thanks for showing your true self. Now ignored.

This is easy. Trump has the means and connections and know how to start his own true right wing news media. I wouldn’t want to see him wreck newsmax but go along and give the right leaning viewer choices. Like multiple conservative stations. Instead of abc, cnn, nbc. Report the truth as it is... calling out the left for everything they do. Produce tv shows and movies depicting the left the same they portray the right. Have nighttime talk shows ( can’t believe they are still a thing) like kümmel and Colbert that relentlessly attack the pos left. Start making tv shows that instead of brainwashing the masses show just how stupid and corrupt the left is. Lol. It could. E glorious. The gloves are off. Fuck the media and the left. Trump could possibly so much more for the country then being the potus.

Reactions: Raptor429
    I think if it was just him, and not Melania and Barron, he'd park his butt at the former Post Office hotel and make it a habit of baiting joe and the ho.