• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where'd all the AICS AX's go..?

Yep, basically an upgrade. The stock folds right to cover the bolt. There were a few more upgrades, if I recall it made changing cheek and lop quicker for different shooters. The rail comes off quicker with fewer screws. I don't remember what else.

get in line. I just put my name on the "list" at Eurooptics, they are supposedly in transit............
1 month or 5 who knows, hopefully soon.

Just scored the only "old style" AICS AX S/A from Gunbroker and it was a "demo" from Mile High at a great price!! The only other place I could find them was Brownells at full price which is hard to stomach with the new ones out.

Yep, basically an upgrade. The stock folds right to cover the bolt. There were a few more upgrades, if I recall it made changing cheek and lop quicker for different shooters. The rail comes off quicker with fewer screws. I don't remember what else.

Wonder what the prices are gonna be....

Did they mention anything about the stock skins being discontinued for the aiax as well? Need a set of FDE for the short action.