• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where's Hunter?

Hunter is currently sniffing cocaine off children’s legs in Bangladesh !

• Wow
Reactions: XLR308
Is that a picture of him with a glass dick in his mouth? 😂

LOL!!!!

hunter-biden-4.jpg

Reactions: acudaowner
He's lurking. Let's not taunt. It's not nice. But I get this creepy feeling he's gonna pounce and completely flabbergast thee wholly shit outta the Hide. It's just a matter of time...............

20201014_090125.jpg

wut?

Crap, my bad. Wrong Hunter.

He's lurking. Let's not taunt. It's not nice. But I get this creepy feeling he's gonna pounce and completely flabbergast thee wholly shit outta the Hide. It's just a matter of time...............

View attachment 7445564

wut?

Crap, my bad. Wrong Hunter.
If you anagram it.. it's "Unbent Hider..."

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Blutroop and 1J04
Serious question: At some point can the Senate question Sleazy Joe about his influence peddling over the Ukraine deal?

He'll lie, of course, just like he lied during the debate, that he's never had any involvement in Hun-ter's dealings with Ukraine or that Hun-ter received 3.5 mil from the Mayor of Moscow's wife. Then they can get him on multiple perjury charges on top of the original influence peddling charge.

Jim Jordon would wad him up like a dirty rag.

Probably staying in a 5star hotel. Just got done eating a 2k dinner, finishing it off drinking a 500 scotch, while smoking a 500 cigar. Soon, he will probably take a cruise in his porsche.

hunter-biden-wife.jpg

Last edited:
Probably staying in a 5star hotel. Just got done eating a 2k dinner, finishing it off drinking a 500 scotch, while smoking a 500 cigar. Soon, he will probably take a cruise in his porsche.

hunter-biden-wife.jpg
They need to run a drug dog around the car.

Serious question: At some point can the Senate question Sleazy Joe about his influence peddling over the Ukraine deal?

He'll lie, of course, just like he lied during the debate, that he's never had any involvement in Hun-ter's dealings with Ukraine or that Hun-ter received 3.5 mil from the Mayor of Moscow's wife. Then they can get him on multiple perjury charges on top of the original influence peddling charge.

The Congress can't do much other than talk. They've sent a lot of criminal referrals to doj, nothing happens from there.

It's worth remembering senators with R's by their name were involved in the attempted coup.

The Congress can't do much other than talk. They've sent a lot of criminal referrals to doj, nothing happens from there.

It's worth remembering senators with R's by their name were involved in the attempted coup.
I don't know why Trump tolerates Bill Barr and his corrupt DOJ. He's obviously Deep Swamp. Barr has protected and run interference for Hillary in the lower courts, not allowing any charges to gain traction.

As far as the Biden criminal organization and Ukraine, Barr would 'look into it' and after two years of more foot dragging, would say there was no evidence of any wrong doing.

Reactions: Bender

Lol, twitter has suspended trump campaign account. What a bunch of hacks. This will only cause the story to get bigger...just as i said yesterday.

fakebook and twiddler should be obliterated since they never intended to offer a platform for free speech.

On the Denver area AM talk radio programs there is a lot of talk about this shit.

I hope they get it blown open for everyone to see and hear before they vote and the OD Cocksuckers that vote Biden anyway, Well, you can't fix stupid.

Lets take down Tik Tok its fucking national security threat with them videos people post of themselves . ROFL only to be bitchslapped by Facebook ,Twitter and CO you know the real power that controls what you see ,hear and read.

As for Hunter, just imagine if Joe somehow wins, fees for no show jobs and 'introductions' will skyrocked as will his supply of crack and prostitutes.
Surely there are some board positions at Facebook,Twitter,Google,Amazon ....... etc that could be created to accommodate him,in addition to the ones he is getting from foreign oligarchs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snuby642
Tbh, hunters personal struggles amd misgivings have nothing to do wirh joes ability to lead the usa. I mean hunter had a problem (obviously) and pops was just a loving dad who was trying the best he can.

Sure, it looks like pops may have lied about burisma, but i mean it was only a meeting. And the EU also said the ukraine prosecutor needed fired because the prosecutor was very corrupt. did you hear that?!! the EU supported bidens decision to extort aid and thats good enough for me. The EU is bestest.

Biden is an honorable man, sure he may have plagerized a few things here and there but who hasnt? You know you put a few sentences in a term paper but didnt cite the source. No difference...tbh.

Joe just is just a very friendly guy. It might look like hes copping a feel from those children but thats only because you see what you want to see. In reality hes just a cuddly innocent old man who likes to hug... and sniff.

By the way, he may be on record for supporting some pretty controversial topics...crime bill etc. But hey, everyone is entitled to change their opinions over time. he finally seen the light and thats powerful imo. Thats personal growth and i applaud that! He hasnt changed just to pander, that part is obvious.

Lastly, it may seem as though hes lost some mental capacity, but thats just his speech impediment and people shouldnt make fun of his handicap.

In the end hes the clear ethical choice.

Someone should make a list for those of us that are more worried about counting beans, bullets, and bandaids then which politicians are shit and which ones are a placemat for shit.

Tbh, hunters personal struggles amd misgivings have nothing to do wirh joes ability to lead the usa. I mean hunter had a problem (obviously) and pops was just a loving dad who was trying the best he can.

Sure, it looks like pops may have lied about burisma, but i mean it was only a meeting. And the EU also said the ukraine prosecutor needed fired because the prosecutor was very corrupt. did you hear that?!! the EU supported bidens decision to extort aid and thats good enough for me. The EU is bestest.

Biden is an honorable man, sure he may have plagerized a few things here and there but who hasnt? You know you put a few sentences in a term paper but didnt cite the source. No difference...tbh.

Joe just is just a very friendly guy. It might look like hes copping a feel from those children but thats only because you see what you want to see. In reality hes just a cuddly innocent old man who likes to hug... and sniff.

By the way, he may be on record for supporting some pretty controversial topics...crime bill etc. But hey, everyone is entitled to change their opinions over time. he finally seen the light and thats powerful imo. Thats personal growth and i applaud that! He hasnt changed just to pander, that part is obvious.

Lastly, it may seem as though hes lost some mental capacity, but thats just his speech impediment and people shouldnt make fun of his handicap.

Are you f-ing kidding me?

A damn leftwing democrat piece of mental jellow.

You suck.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

If they don’t then we the people must demand it. After all he did lie infront of all of America on nationwide television

This must be in jest ^^^

R

I'll take back the (you suck) if it's satire.

I'm pissed they shut down early voting at 5pm I got there at 5:30.

And to top it off I loaded 30 rounds on a dillon before I noticed the primers were 1/2 to 1 thousands high.

The wife went to her shooting league and is going out to dinner I'm home eating a jalapeno cheese dog.

I would like to kick some liberals and drink till I calm down.

Beer and internet seem lacking some how. I can step up to cask strength TX bourbon, apologize to my dog for yelling and maybe just shout obscenities at people driving by that have liberal little girly cars.

Last edited:
I'll take back the (you suck) if it's satire.

I'm pissed they shut down early voting at 5pm I got there at 5:30.

And to top it off I loaded 30 rounds on a dillon before I noticed the primers were 1/2 to 1 thousands high.

The wife went to her shooting league and is going out to dinner I'm home eating a jalapeno cheese dog.

I would like to kick some liberals and drink till I calm down.

Beer and internet seem lacking some how. I can step up to cask strength TX bourbon, apologize to my dog for yelling and maybe just shout obscenities at people driving by that have liberal little girly cars.

I was going to say, under those circumstances I'd waive the rules and start a day early.

Reactions: Snuby642