• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wheres the suppressor section?

madppcs

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2011
    Forest hill, Louisiana
    Im still getting adjusted to the changes to the Hide. So please forgive me cause Im sure its probably right in front of my face and Im not seeing it.

Subsection in The Armory
    Thank you sir. I see the colored banners next to the existing threads.
    Next question... Is there a way to make subsections show up? I dont know how to word my problem exactly. But I just see colored banners of different subsections. Can I change a setting and make them show up like they did in the old forum format?

Right side of the page, towards the top, you'll find a button labeled "Filters". Click on that, click on the "Prefix:" field in the "Show only" drop-down, click on "Suppressors", click on the "Filter" box at the bottom right of the drop-down, and you'll be all set. Sounds complicated when I type it out like that, but it takes about two seconds to perform.