• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Which action accepts 375/408CT or 416 cases

Re: Which action accepts 375/408CT or 416 cases

Bat also makes one, but my next will be a Lawton.

Thanks!

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">BAT is a bit pricey, the Stiller and Lawton looks good.</span>

I was looking at the BMG action ($2500)... yeah, the BAT really looks good!

Hi you have 2 diferent actions there.

The first is the chey tac action as mentioned their are a few actions there my pic is the Lawton I would also look at the 375 it will perform better for you and the 375 Snipe tac is even better for long range target or hunting the 375 is actualy a better option.
as for the Barret yes you have stepped up to a 50 cal action if you want to go that way i would stick with the Chey Tac sized actions.

What's the main difference between de 375CT and SnipeTac?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flying Dutchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the main difference between de 375CT and SnipeTac? </div></div>

The snipe tac is the chey tac improved it is a better desighn as it allows you to run the same velocity or slightly more with less pressure allowing the brass to have double the life, you can also run it full throttle and get a few hundred fps more from the snipe tac but we build them and believe the Snipe tac loaded just aove the Chey Tac gives you the best performance and barrel and brass life situation.
Check up Viersco or black diamond rifles Dave Viers developed the Snipe Tac.