• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which auction site(s) are the best?

wahoowad

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2012
Virginia
Want to put a rifle up for action - years ago Gunbroker was the top of the game but not sure any more. Any suggestions appreciated. Gun is a secret so I don't look like an scumbag trying to circumvent this site's rules.

Maybe if you posted what they are selling for on GB and how that compares to the price you want for yours, you could advance your ban wish.

Maybe if you posted what they are selling for on GB and how that compares to the price you want for yours, you could advance your ban wish.

Thank you sir, may I have another? :ROFLMAO:

I checked and didn't see a rifle like this on GB - which made me wonder if they were still considered a popular site for that. It is (or was) a standard sku for Remington so I would expect to see a couple listed, again assuming they are the go to site. Sorry, I didn't know this was a bannable offense.

Thank you sir, may I have another? :ROFLMAO:

I checked and didn't see a rifle like this on GB - which made me wonder if they were still considered a popular site for that. It is (or was) a standard sku for Remington so I would expect to see a couple listed, again assuming they are the go to site. Sorry, I didn't know this was a bannable offense.
I think what our members are questioning, is whether or not you're just fishing for a PM about what you have, thereby circumventing the selling policies of this site....

Then add to the fact that your account has been dormant for 10 years, followed by this post...and it begins to raise some eyebrows...and questions.

Sorry guys - my bad. I did simply want some advice about auction sites. I wouldn't expect any of you burly pipehitters to be interested in me still pushing the limits and about to get banned.

Reactions: MarinePMI