• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which bipod feet, Hawk Hill or Tactical Supply?

cannon643

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2014
Grand Forks, ND
I am looking for bipod feet for my Atlas bipod and narrowed it down to either the a Hawk Hill or Tactical Supply Talons. Any pros or cons that you’ve seen? Any others that I should be looking at? I have had an opportunity to shoot a rifle with the Tactical Supply talons but it was on a Harris bipod.

Thanks,

Cody

Hawk hill get my vote. Like other spike feet, they dig into the dirt, but they also have a larger surface to dig into the dirt, preventing to much penetration (giggity). Also very high quality build.

I went through the same debate a while back and ended up with the HH and haven’t looked back. Seems to me that the hawk hill are a little more universal.

I have a set of both my Harris bipods. I like both. I seem to like the HH off of concrete, bench, cars and the TS off ground (dirt,grass,sand) can’t explain why. Really, if they made a HH middle spike with the TS circumferential feet, that would be ideal IMO. Good luck, can’t go wrong with each

I use Hawk Hill feet here and love them. Dirt, mud, concrete, wood, I've used them on all kinds of surfaces and haven't really wished I had something else.

I’ve got hawkhill feet and their dope board. They shipped crazy fast and seem like really solid products

I’ve used the Hawk Hills and have had no issues or complaints. That being said I have not had as much experience with the TS.

I ordered Hawk Hill feet today for a Harris bipod. They look great, and will be a big improvement over the standard rubber feet.

a Harris bipod. They look

Did you order the kit from Hawk Hill or does it come with one that helps you disassemble the Harris feet. Those are a MASSIVE pain in the ass to do without that kit, well worth the cost.

I like the Hawk Hill, but the Cyke-Pod feet also rock, just don't think they fit an Atlas. The Cyke-Pod feet are very sharp though. The Hawk Hill's don't dig down into soft ground (sand) like the Atlas spike feet do - because of the pods on the Hawk Hills...

https://www.bisontactical.com/shop/hawk-hill-bipod-talons-atlas/

As far as I know the Ckye-pod feet are Atlas compatible and should work, and you can order some for Atlas feet. I was very impressed with them.

Another vote for HH. Best upgrade you can make on a Harris. I am sure they would be great on anything else

Just received my Hawk Hill talons for Atlas bipod this weekend. I’m excited to try them out as they look and feel like they’ll hold in anything. Any suggestions on a pouch that won’t get torn up by the spikes? I typically don’t leave my bipod attached to save space in the safe an only attach when it’s called for. My old Harris bipods usually ride in the range bag or pack but these feet will go through those easily enough. :oops:

Did you order the kit from Hawk Hill or does it come with one that helps you disassemble the Harris feet. Those are a MASSIVE pain in the ass to do without that kit, well worth the cost.
I ordered the Feet from Hawk Hill, and I have the Harris notched legs, so based on the video the upgrade should be pretty easy. I’ll post back once it’s completed. My bipod feet and pre-chambered barrel just shipped, so it’ll be a week before I know. Happy so far.

I slapped the Tactical Supply talons on my Harris and like them a lot.

Thinking about putting the Kahntrol PodMods on it so I can have a few more options. If I do it, the Harris talons will get swapped to my 10/22, and I’ll get the Atlas version of the Tactical Supply talons for the Creed.

I have the hawk hill, very happy with them! Easy to install and work as advertised

What about the Hawk Hill compared to the BT64: Atlas Spiked Cleat Feet?
Noticed the Hawk Hill are out of stock for the Atlas right now.

I've got hawkhill and like them, but my next set will be from KNS precision. Their knew feet are really nice and have some good options.

I have the pass system on my Harris that lets me use atlas quick detach feet and use Hawk Hill feet. They rock. They do add about an inch in length so your 6-9 bipod will be a 7-10.

Reactions: Lionsbreath
I have Hawk Hill's on a KAC bipod and they work great. The KAC bipod uses an Atlas style.

moshek, replying to simply16: "I have the Harris notched legs, so based on the video the upgrade should be pretty easy. I’ll post back once it’s completed.
HH Talon feet installed pretty easy on my Harris. Supplied drive pins and support blocks work well. Talon black surface marred a little, should have used some material above the shiny metal support blocks (leather?). Still happy :D