• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which can? 6.5cm

I have the Dead air Nomad Ti and the Thunderbeast. The Nomad is much quieter and lighter than the TB.
3350BDCD-2701-42DC-BDE2-761AE1D711AB.jpeg
49118867-C87E-4072-A7C6-E649314ADE88.jpeg

Reactions: trob_205
You can't go wrong with Thunderbeast and their customer service is worth every penny you pay for that suppressor.

Reactions: BB KoncepZ
Another vote for thunderbeast, got a ultra 9 in jail right now I will be using on my creed’s.
Good products and good customer service.

Reactions: BB KoncepZ
Can you do direct thread on Nomad Ti? Or what brake is everyone using with it. I’m torn between these two or possibly omega.
Yes, you cad direct thread it or use a QD setup. Mine is using the KeyMo Brake adapter.

Get the one that suits your needs in terms of size, weight, and budget. Also what adapter you go with can play into the decision.

Get the one that suits your needs in terms of size, weight, and budget. Also what adapter you go with can play into the decision.
Ignore budget, the price delta isn't huge. This is like a wife.

No compromises due to budget, get exactly what you want regardless of the cost of the initial wedding.

You're not going to sell it easy. Get the best for your purposes.

My experience with TBAC/Thunderbeast has been excellent.

My opinion: DIRECT THREAD