• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which drag bag do you use?

Yup the Eberlestock is a great drag bag. I use one and it has a lot of room and also works well to hold and protect the rifle. Even room for two rifles if you wanted.

Who is every one buying their Eberlestock gear from these days? Ceylon/Delta Outdoors seems to be gone?

I have a voo doo tactical I like really well. Stay away from the Midway USA one.

I picked one up at a very nice price, and so far, after overloading it with a rifle and a tripod and a chrony, and tossing it in the car for trips from the house to the range and back.... it has held up quite well.

I suspect for most of us, we do not require a much higher level of quality....

Who is every one buying their Eberlestock gear from these days? Ceylon/Delta Outdoors seems to be gone?

Sorry for delay but busy weekend. You can buy direct or even Amazon has them. A google search can find a few other places too.

Sorry for delay but busy weekend. You can buy direct or even Amazon has them. A google search can find a few other places too.
No worries. I was more interested to find out what happened to Ceylon and thought you might be the guy to know.

I like the eberlestock but want to try a tac ops. I think the “cone” on the front helps keep a lot of debris out of the zipper.

I like the eberlestock but want to try a tac ops. I think the “cone” on the front helps keep a lot of debris out of the zipper.

I've owned both...still run the Eberlestock. The cone really doesn't do much but then again, I don't drag it in the field either. It really comes down to the accessory pouches and what fits best for what you carry.

Both TacOps and Eberlestock will not disappoint.

Reactions: Rob01
What Nik said. I still own both. Both are very good but like the features on the Eberlestock a little better. Actually don't like the cone. Usually just slides off and hangs there. I also do not use them to drag the rifle around in the field but use them as most do just to carry it to the range or matches.

I use an old eagle and an eberlestock and I do drag it through mud/snow/dirt and have found that cone on the eagle helps a lot.

Eberlestock +1. Does everything I need done...and used mine for two rifles this past weekend.

Cheers,

Harry

Reactions: Rob01
Ya know, I always forget about this little guy. I have one too. I use it for my AR's and 22's and what not, but honestly, for the abuse it gets its held up really, really well. I think I paid sub $80 at the time. I'd get another in a heart beat.

I bought my Eberlestock Drag Bag after the third zipper failed on my MidwayUSA bag... That Midway bag is a great value, but I would argue that the Eberlestock is definitely worth 3x the price if you tend to be rough on your gear. Like yourself, I still use the Midway bag for ARs and 22s, but I can only rely on two of the exterior pockets to close properly anymore. My Eberlestock bag on the other hand gets neglected on a pretty regular basis and really hasn't shown any signs of wear.

Ex UK Sniper drag bag

The Voodoo Tactical one is intriguing to me because of it's price point. Is the quality good? How does it compare to other bags in the same price point?

If the Voodoo bag is the airsoft gear realm I guess they didn't get the memo or airsoft gear is extremely well made.
I have been using mine for over 10 years and almost allways has two rifles in it and the exterior pockets are usually stuffed with whatever I need ( ammo, chronograph, cleaning supplies, tool kit, spare underwear and socks, base layer you name it) so carry weight usually exceeds 40 pounds fairly easy.
Haven't noticed any of the seems or stitching showing signs of weakness or failure and all zippers are solid.
It has been a great bag and nothing bad to say about.

I’ve got a bunch of BlackHawks that are prolly 15 years old.
The noses were all were cut off because I only drag my shit from the truck to the firing line.

6574C618-17C0-4167-8D6A-2C50471860F8.jpeg

I just checked the current prices on these things and was appalled... I don’t think I paid more than $130 for either of the green ones. Somebody souvenired me the beach colored one.

Watch the classified accessories section, I think Mike is going to come out with a few more drag bags sometime in the next month or so . Tac ops.... just received mine little while back and very impressed. The other super cool thing is they are made in the United States. Good quality, cool company, made in the United States, I’m sold .

Reactions: plong
Ya know, I always forget about this little guy. I have one too. I use it for my AR's and 22's and what not, but honestly, for the abuse it gets its held up really, really well. I think I paid sub $80 at the time. I'd get another in a heart beat.
I bought Midways drag brags for maybe $35 a piece. Definitely Chinese made but buying 5 of the premium bags was similar to a house payment or so. If you are not really going to attach it to your ankle and put through the terrain for days, you are probably spending too much money.

This may be a dumb question, but what makes it a "drag bag"? Some of them look suspiciously like rifle scabbards or even backpack/scabbard combos. It appears the term is thrown around loosely.