• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which ext basepad for Bergara B-14r mags?

Only a sample of one but I had issues with the L3I mag. Intermittently a round would pop up/out while trying to feed it and almost stand vertically with the rim still caught on the feed lips. Weird.. I would have to remove the mag and physically yank the round out. Didn’t feel comfortable using it at a match. Ended up selling the B14R altogether and gave it to the buyer with a warning.

Only a sample of one but I had issues with the L3I mag. Intermittently a round would pop up/out while trying to feed it and almost stand vertically with the rim still caught on the feed lips. Weird.. I would have to remove the mag and physically yank the round out. Didn’t feel comfortable using it at a match. Ended up selling the B14R altogether and gave it to the buyer with a warning.
Well looks like mine is doing the same thing. I have adjusted with the mag catch 20 times trying to make it better but still not happy with it. Hopefully they will let me send it back or trade for the new universal model.

Well looks like mine is doing the same thing. I have adjusted with the mag catch 20 times trying to make it better but still not happy with it. Hopefully they will let me send it back or trade for the new universal model.
Reach out on FB about it. There's a few different ways to test what's going on with it and work through the steps.

Saw issues with the newer mags this past weekend at the match I was shooting. Seemed like there wasn’t enough spring tension once it got over 10 or so rounds. 4 squad members had them and after a few hiccups all decided to run the factory mags to be safe.